What Element Are You?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'm bored. This is another forum game/quiz. Shut-up. No, you shut up!

:what:

Take the quiz and post your results!!
What Element Are You?

40c54361-d176-4276-bcf5-ec898f19653d_560_420.jpg

Mine:

Your element is LIGHT
You are a positive and kindred spirit. You radiate warmth and good thinking. You are quick to want to help others and desire peace. You like to embrace many different hobbies However you could stand to be a bit less arrogant and not play martyr whenever someone else hurts you. The world comes with its own lessons and one of those is knowing how to rely on yourself for determination. That aside, you are a wonderful person to be around and genuinely loving

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Your element is DARKNESS

You are often misunderstood and judged quickly. Yet if people only took just a bit of extra kind effort to you they would see something wonderful. Mysterious yet much more simple than others misperceive. You get many things that just don't click for others. You see the truth for what it is and you embrace it while others sugar coat it. You have low tolerance for ignorance, though you may come off a bit arrogant yourself. You could stand to reflect a bit more and you will find a lot of your isolation issues are due to self sabotage. Though you may enjoy your alone time, no one truly enjoys being alone. Don't fool yourself. That aside, you are a rare beautiful truth in this world of fake.

I find a lot of that to be eerily accurate. I feel like it fits.

M Kells

The Showoff
Reaction score
Your element is DARKNESS
You are often misunderstood and judged quickly. Yet if people only took just a bit of extra kind effort to you they would see something wonderful. Mysterious yet much more simple than others misperceive. You get many things that just don't click for others. You see the truth for what it is and you embrace it while others sugar coat it. You have low tolerance for ignorance, though you may come off a bit arrogant yourself. You could stand to reflect a bit more and you will find a lot of your isolation issues are due to self sabotage. Though you may enjoy your alone time, no one truly enjoys being alone. Don't fool yourself. That aside, you are a rare beautiful truth in this world of fake.

meh, I guess.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Your element is FIRE

You are passionate, strong and bold. Your determination and vision iare who you are
to the core and you won't let anyone influence you otherwise. You're independent and
responsive when need be. You are a bit brash, and sharp tongued. You could stand to
be a little less selfish when dealing with others and trying to find the more calm or peaceful
approach to things rather than what gives the most 'drama'. Aside from that you are seen
as a respectable source. You are often misunderstood and few seem to be willing to get
to know you past your flame. But you are fiercely loyal to those whom you deem fit to your
morals

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Your element is LIGHT
You are a positive and kindred spirit. You radiate warmth and good thinking. You are quick to want to help others and desire peace. You like to embrace many different hobbies However you could stand to be a bit less arrogant and not play martyr whenever someone else hurts you. The world comes with its own lessons and one of those is knowing how to rely on yourself for determination. That aside, you are a wonderful person to be around and genuinely loving...

Awh...I wanted to be helium. Wait, what do you mean this is a different element quiz?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Water

"Your element is WATER."
"There is a lot of depth to you, probably much more than you let on. You prefer peace and little conflict but have no issue standing your ground when you are wronged. You have deep emotional currents, some you can't even explain, many might be intuitive. You must remember that despite your strong empathy, you cannot judge people so quickly. You also need to learn that it is okay to say no. Your avoidance of problems leaves you in more trouble then when you deal with them. That aside you are seen to be full of love and wonderful energy. You can help people relax and bring them back to a healthy state from a toxic one."

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
My Element is air

You are whimsical and adventourous. Through despite yoyr drifty mindset you are quite stable and at ease. You are influential, and able to accommodate almost anyone. Very versatile. You could stand to be a bit less flaky with people. A bit less lazy with smaller responsiblities. And you could use some focus in your own life in contrast to the solid advice you give others. That aside you are fun, strong willed and despite your child like demeanor quite wise.

Almost 100% This is kind of........creepy!

Last edited:

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I am deep and shit!
:rimmer:

Your element is WATER.
There is a lot of depth to you, probably much more than you let on. You prefer peace and little conflict but have no issue standing your ground when you are wronged. You have deep emotional currents, some you can't even explain, many might be intuitive. You must remember that despite your strong empathy, you cannot judge people so quickly. You also need to learn that it is okay to say no. Your avoidance of problems leaves you in more trouble then when you deal with them. That aside you are seen to be full of love and wonderful energy. You can help people relax and bring them back to a healthy state from a toxic one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
c291ca8f-4d6e-4e8a-89ac-23fefe592aef.jpg

Your element is WATER.
There is a lot of depth to you, probably much more than you let on. You prefer peace and little conflict but have no issue standing your ground when you are wronged. You have deep emotional currents, some you can't even explain, many might be intuitive. You must remember that despite your strong empathy, you cannot judge people so quickly. You also need to learn that it is okay to say no. Your avoidance of problems leaves you in more trouble then when you deal with them. That aside you are seen to be full of love and wonderful energy. You can help people relax and bring them back to a healthy state from a toxic one.