• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What drugs have you done RECREATIONALLY?

What drugs have you done Recreationally?

• Marijuana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alcohol (is a drug)

• Ketamine (Special K)

• Dextromethorphan (DXM)

• Pharmaceuticals (Speed, Xanax, Morphine, Ect, Ect)

• Magic Mushrooms

• Cocaine/Crack

• Heroin

• Ecstasy (MDMA)

• Datura

• Total voters

RC Styles

Reaction score
se.jpg

G 3

Reaction score
Yeah this is a pretty bad poll. The Pharmaceuticals selection is broad, if you put morphine in it, you might as well put heroin, and dxm should be under it. I hate the dxm high, it just makes you feel really shitty. Salvia is probably the best that is unlisted.

Doomsday

Reaction score
I wish we could throw an IWF party. The nearest member to me is -Constantine
Someone could rent the RV and the highest payers would get picked up and we'd all hang out for a week.
Should 2012 materialize into bullshit (which it won't) I'll be sure to nag about this.
Of course people outside of the states would be fucked... Maybe we could get JoMo so I can show him my squirrel head and get his opinion.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Alcohol
Weed
Oxycontin, Hydrocodone (when I get a prescription :D)
Heroin
LSD

Wouldn't do any of the last two ever again and I very very rarely touch weed.

Reaction score
I am not proud to have done any of these upon relfection, but:

Marijuana-used to probably smoke more than anyone here, not trying to brag, but smoked an ounce like every 4 days
Cocaine- used to do it alot too, especially when I was a middle man and getting it for free. Sickening how most girls wont touch a stoner, but if you bust out some yak they are your best friend.
LSD
Mushrooms
Crystal Meth- didn't know how to smoke it, so snorted a big coke sized line
Codine-syrup and pills
Muscle relaxers
Xannax and Valium
Opium- the red rock and synthetic
And salvia, but I don't really think it's a drug if you can buy it at head shops.

But now, nothing. Just have a few beers from time to time.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah this is a pretty bad poll. The Pharmaceuticals selection is broad, if you put morphine in it, you might as well put heroin, and dxm should be under it. I hate the dxm high, it just makes you feel really shitty. Salvia is probably the best that is unlisted.

Never tried salvia to date, funny because it's readily available I just haven't gotten around to it. I'd really like to try DMT at some point but I've never bothered trying to find that either.

I wish we could throw an IWF party. The nearest member to me is -Constantine
Someone could rent the RV and the highest payers would get picked up and we'd all hang out for a week.
Should 2012 materialize into bullshit (which it won't) I'll be sure to nag about this.
Of course people outside of the states would be fucked... Maybe we could get JoMo so I can show him my squirrel head and get his opinion.

Funny, but I actully love this idea and would attend something like this in a second if there were people attending. There are a few of you I would just love to meet in person.

Crystal Meth- didn't know how to smoke it, so snorted a big coke sized line

Never tried this directly but my buddy had gotten some ice (similar in nature) for selling and he ended up with a huge amount that he had to cut before selling it, so we're sitting in his apartment grinding muscle relaxants and cutting up the jib. Anyway, none of use were wearing gloves and after like 4 hours of exposure we were fucked.

He ended up making the rave and selling all of it that night and I went on like a 6 hour walk before calling a cab and going home and crashing out. That's one of the few that I tried once and thought to myself the next day, nope not doing this again.

pumpt73

Reaction score
Not proud of it by any means. Ecstacy, Ketamine, Nitrous, coke, weed, nubain, and finally battled a bad addiction to pain pills. Got sober in January of 2009 and haven't looked back.