• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What does your league table look like now that the transfer window has shut?

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
1. Chelsea - The scariest team in the league. Their defenders score the goals that the strikers they don't have would.
2. City - Best attacking team in the league, no doubt about it. Will score a shit ton of goals.
3. Liverpool - Bias? Most likely. I'd go as far as to say the most complete team in the league, behind Tottenham.
4. Arsenal - Ozil is gonna carry them and Giroud is starting to look good. They have shitty depth, though.
5. Man United - Old as fart team who refuse to play their younger, more talented players. If they make some big signings come January, they will be up there with Chelsea and City. If not, I see them out of the top 4.
6. Spurs - The team will need some time to gel. In their starting XI, only 2 players still are there from last season. (Vertonghen, Lloris) Until they get some real chemistry, they will drop points.

inb4 everyone laughs at me
inb4 crayo shitstorm
inb4 dolph

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
1) Man Utd
2) Chelsea
3) Arsenal
4) Liverpool
5) Man City
6) Tottenham

I believe man utd has the consistency to grind out results in the bpl, but they are gonna suck big time in the champions league if they dont improve their squad in the january transfer window.

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
1.chelsea
2.man city
3.man utd
4.arsenal
5.liverpool
6.spurs (fuck tottenham they actually tried telling madrid not to sell us ozil the fucking dicks if i was arsene wenger i would bid on every player they try and get now just to piss them off)