what does wwe see in ted dibiase jr

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RC Styles

Reaction score
just becuase he is son of legend ?

he has not talent, no wrestling skills, no mic skills, when he is talking he bores to hell. im not trolling but im just sick of them puting over talented ppl like christian and mvp. :lac:

Montana

Reaction score
Ted Dibiase is actually a really good wrestler, but the WWE wants him to wrestle like a heel. Again, he is a heel and talks slow on his promo's so you don't like it. I don't think he's a future icon or anything like that, but of the younger new stars the wwe has he's is one of the brightest. Look at the ages of MVP, and Christian. Blame the WWe for not wanting to push them. Those are two of my favorites as well.

I think this thread should really be about Cody Rhodes...luckily he caught on with Orton/Dibaise and has improved the past year. I just can't see Cody as a face at all.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Cody Rhodes is so much better.

DiBiase is just so bland, he needs his dad to effectively get him over (by passing on the gimmick) for people to care about him. He's boring in the ring as well.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I don't know what happened with Dibiase. Even before I saw the guy wrestle I thought he had a big future ahead of him. When he debuted during the Holly/Rhodes title storyline. I was one of the people saying this guy's going to be great. I don't know what happened. I just don't see that anymore. I see a lot more potential in Cody Rhodes than Dibiase. I'm hoping that the reason he's not doing anything now is because he's being shipped off to SD during the Draft.

lustydracula

Reaction score
Billion Dollar Boy

A Billion Dollar Boy, I guess McMahon have seen that..

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Pfft. Ted will be a world champ by this time next year. He is one of the new stars with the brightest futures in the WWE. I remember talk about Orton like this back when he was in his first few years and this talk is very very similar. Just wait. In 5 years you will all be DiBiase marks.

maty619

Reaction score
Orton (Lengend Killer back in the day) > Ted now in all ways, atleast Randy had a gimmick, Ted doesn't have much of one, unless they develop that fortunate son thing into a gimmick, but I can't see it getting over though. Also, Cody>Ted, I don't now why I think that, I just do.

lustydracula

Reaction score
hhm.. what made you think of that i'll be on Ted Dibiase marks. Well, hes a shiitest player i have seen. I'm happy sticking with my fav. wrestler of all time CHRIS BENOIT. infact, these days, Randy Orton is most brilliant wrestler and actor in WWE.
About ted dibiase, never was, and never will be...

tazzen78

Reaction score
Ted Sr. was a good mat but was epic on the mic. His laugh and gimmic made him. Jr. is much younger then his dad when entered the wwF he needs a year more to develop a gimmic of his own. I think a good orton feud would put him over better.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Orton (Lengend Killer back in the day) > Ted now in all ways, atleast Randy had a gimmick, Ted doesn't have much of one, unless they develop that fortunate son thing into a gimmick, but I can't see it getting over though. Also, Cody>Ted, I don't now why I think that, I just do.

That fortunate son thing is his gimmick.

Reaction score
DiBiase has some good moments, and some bad moments. My main thoughts about him is the fact he constantly needs to have his dad/belt there for anyone to take a slight bit of notice. I mean, It's only been seen January that I've liked him. Before that, he just was a normal guy.