What do you think of sterlISgod?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Alright to start things off, I'm not starting a C4 like thread were I want remorse and shit, I was just wondering like how popular I am around here and how well respected I am and stuff.. I just am curious to find out so just give me an honest answer please and if you sound truthful I'll give rep no matter how you reply

LadyHotrod

Respect and being liked on the internet mean shit in the real world.

Go get some real life friends if you think your popularity in a forum means something.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Well just because I want to know how well I am liked here doesnt mean I have no real life friends, its curiosity

LadyHotrod

Yes it does. Otherwise, why care? We are nothing more than strangers over the internet who you will never meet so who cares if we like you or not.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Well I care just cuz I care about peoples opinions, I just want an answer, not a thing saying I have no friends over this, just an answer lol

MikeRaw

Sigh....
Alright... first off, you lose points for caring what anyone here thinks about you, and making a thread about it. I'm not really a fan of that. if everyone said they didn't like you, what would you do? I bet you would change wouldn't you? Sorry, but making this thread basically shows that's the type you are. Where being popular is the most important thing.

That being said, you're a solid poster, and are active. You also are pretty respectful to the staff.
However, you're major downfalls are that you worry too much about what people think, and follow trends, just to fit in.

LadyHotrod

Well I care just cuz I care about peoples opinions, I just want an answer, not a thing saying I have no friends over this, just an answer lol

I'm not trying to be a bitch so don't take it that way. I just really think it's sad that you care. I mean, I care about other people's opinions, too.....but on things that are important to me.

I be myself here. I'm blunt and a lot of people think I do it to be a bitter bitch but I don't, it's just my honest opinion and a lot of people don't like me for that but I'm not going to change who I am just because people don't like straight up honesty.

Just be yourself and if people like you, they like you. If not, who gives a fuck? It's the internet.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Your cool

oh btw...I'M BLAZE AGAIN

LKP

Respect and being liked on the internet mean shit in the real world.

Go get some real life friends if you think your popularity in a forum means something.

Awesome just awesome lol. i dont know you mate and your 15. So dont go worrying if people like you or not. Just do what you do best, post a lot and respect the mods.