What do you look for in an ideal partner?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
I agree with you Nick. I don't bullshit, and I hate when girls bullshit me. Case in point, saying they're a lesbian after they've been grinding me on the dancefloor. Just say I'm fucking ugly, or drunk, or whatever. You're obviously NOT a lesbian, do you think I'm THAT dumb? That kind of shit just pisses me off.

As far as relationships go, I'm fine with her not liking the same stuff as me, as long as I'm allowed not to like the same stuff as her (often, a double-standard occurs where the man has to like what the woman likes, and that, my friends, pisses me the fuck off!)

Also, I had no idea you were straight edge. For me, smoking is a turn-on. And she definitely doesn't have to hate people. Much to the contrary, I'd like her to take me out and make me more sociable, because I'm quiet enough as is.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I agree with you Nick. I don't bullshit, and I hate when girls bullshit me. Case in point, saying they're a lesbian after they've been grinding me on the dancefloor. Just say I'm fucking ugly, or drunk, or whatever. You're obviously NOT a lesbian, do you think I'm THAT dumb? That kind of shit just pisses me off.

As far as relationships go, I'm fine with her not liking the same stuff as me, as long as I'm allowed not to like the same stuff as her (often, a double-standard occurs where the man has to like what the woman likes, and that, my friends, pisses me the fuck off!)

Also, I had no idea you were straight edge. For me, smoking is a turn-on. And she definitely doesn't have to hate people. Much to the contrary, I'd like her to take me out and make me more sociable, because I'm quiet enough as is.

lol, lesbians have been known to do that you know.

I would just want someone fun and honest, and I don't mean like party all the time fun, I mean someone who's actually fun to be around, someone that can take a joke, and dish them out. Also, someone who will piss off my friends girlfriend, cause I hate that chick, and if she doesn't like my girlfriend, means I don't have to hang out with her. So that would be ideal. :)

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Any women on the forum feel free to add your thoughts on what you consider to be your ideal partner.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
If women are turned off wrestling forums, its probably due more to some of the weird dudes on them as opposed to the wrestling.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
I'm quite sure there were women on wrestling forums the last time I checked. At least there were women on PWM back in the day afaik. But women on WS? I don't think so.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
There used to be one on here, who was quite into ROH, don't know what happened to her though. I think if this forum carrys on expending there will be more.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
If women are turned off wrestling forums, its probably due more to some of the weird dudes on them as opposed to the wrestling.

Fair point, it is something I hope to change.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Women I prefer have to be independent by that I mean has a job so they can't sponge off me.

Other requirements no bitchiness at all by that no bitching about their every feud because I want no part of it.

Other then that I don't care.