What do you look for in an ideal partner?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
So what qauities do you look for in your ideal partner? If you are already in a realtionship and am perfectly happy just don't answer or put what you like about them.
Please no crude remarks, if there is a certain look you like, then say so, but don't lower the tone.

I am looking for a girl, who is laid back, has a good sense of humour, who is good at listening and who has very outspoken views. Look wise I want them to be natural and pretty in a
natural way. Nomally like Brunatte hair, but that isn't that important. I also want them to care about others and to have a deverse range of interests.

Pete

Reaction score
I used to have all these standards which got me nowhere (I'm a nerd aiming for partygirls? Yeah right!), so here's how it stands at the minute:

LOOKS - I am partial to blondes, but overall she only needs to be sexy in some way (adorable counts!) I usually am very attracted by nice eyes, nice legs, a pretty face and/or a confident posture. T&A doesn't matter as much to me as to the average guy, and i'm not just saying that to get over. It's always been true. I prefer the "natural" look (my mother and sister don't wear makeup and guess I grew used to it), but a little makeup looks nice, as long as it's not caked on or excessive. Overall I think ladies don't need to fret about their makeup half as much as they do (i.e. touching up on the train, so forth). I am VERY partial to "posh" (upper-crust/rich/sophisticated) women.

PERSONALITY- Funny, cute, nice. Liking what I like is a bonus of course, not mandatory. It's also not mandatory to dislike what I dislike, although in that case she must be ready to take heavy criticism and snark. Moderate ditziness is adorable, but not to the point of airheadedness. Ditto clumsiness. On the other hand, a self-confident woman with her nose stuck up in the air brings me to my knees every single time, so that's the flipside of the coin. A posh British accent turns me into a puddle. And I love the sort of passive-aggressive femme fatale, although in theory more than in practice. So yeah, very bipolar in that respect.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Wow you have really put some thought into this, good stuff!

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Somebody quirky with their own sense of style.

I can't really elaborate on that other than someone who 'stands out' in a crowd.

Pete

Reaction score
LOL I have been single for so long that I have developed a rather accurate image. Lots of free time, LOL.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Just decent looks, emotionally/financially stable, a sense of humour and some common interests.

That's all I'd need.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Not sure about the rest of you but I like the proper genitalia.

Smartmark

The opposite of everyone you have ever known
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
A bit chubby (as I don't like skinny chicks), Big boobs. Gotta love wrestling and if she like sweet leaves, she will be the perfect woman :D

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
I used to have all these standards which got me nowhere (I'm a nerd aiming for partygirls? Yeah right!)

As a fellow nerd, it's entirely possible to get girls out of your league. It all depends on how well you present yourself. I'm a 6 but I've dated 8s and had offers from 9s. About 3 of them have been party girls but that's not my type so I decline them.

For some reason I've been really into redheads this past year. I haven't dated in quite awhile and I'm a rather personal person so I look for an outgoing type of girl. Particularly one who'd like to do new things and get me to do it with them like sky diving or bungee jumping. I can be very quiet sometimes depending on whose around me so I want a girl whose outspoken and can be a conversation starter. Of course she has to have the same fucked up dark sense of humor I have. We don't have to have everything in common as its good to date people who aren't a lot like you. Stuff rubs off and if it doesn't work out then it's a good experience.

As far as looks go, I mainly like a good natural face just like everyone else. I don't like big boobs on many girls. A good firm big b cup or small c cup suits me fine. Really depends on the girls figure. I like a good firm fit body. Not to skinny and not too fat. I don't like big lips or strong cheekbones but I can live with it if the personality overcomes it. Like I said I've been into redheads but I like brunettes also. Blondes not as much.

Pete

Reaction score
Dude! You do not turn down party girls! Let alone party girls who are 9s!

I'm a 7, 8 on a good day. Girls have rated me everything from 3 to 8, so I really dunno. I have my photo on the members picture thread. And I do present myself. I'm just not rich, don't drive a fancy car, am not muscular, and am not famous.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
But looks are objective, what you might consider a nine (as you put it) someone else might not, and if you place too much value on looks then the realtionship is probably not going to work out anyway.

IA-SteveB

Reaction score
I just look for someone that is going to want me for who I am and not who they want me to be. If they can accept/appreciate my positive traits and not think it is their job to fix any flaws, it is fine by me. I have to agree that it isn't out of the realm of possibility to date out of your league. Personality and presentation count for a lot and some people just have natural charm. You can't fake that. To me, looks are fairly important but it is not an end all. I do prefer athletic types, perhaps even someone who can challenge me at any particular sport. I have always been partial to a tomboyish girl who can kick your ass in tennis and then look great going out to dinner. It's exceedingly hard to find that. I am coming out of a long relationship and it is kind of fun just looking around, flirting and seizing opportunities.

Last edited:

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Heh, well this is interesting.

As a.. well.. guy wanted by girls, they rate my looks often 9/10, it's not 10 because I'm not tall as a tower and I'm not a bodybuilder. Honestly, I dress emo and I know you'll kill me for that and call me a smurf like the majority does. So it's not hard for me to get a girl's attention, but it's hard as fuck for me to find a perfect girl I'm looking for, and she should be like this.

LOOKS: She has to be a brunette, or raven-haired atleast. Redheads are ok if it's really dark red (the last girl I dated had hair like that). The key to my heart are her eyes, her lips and her legs. I don't care about the eye color, because that doesn't really matter. It's the story her eyes can tell me, because you can see what the person is like through his/her eyes. She should have nice, slim legs. I like legs, they.. just.. define the sexiness I'm looking for. Then the lips. But you can find that only after the kiss. The first kiss between the two of us always leaves an impression I base my opinions on. As for the dressing style, well emo or scene or indie works for me. She should be a little bit shorter than me (I'm circa 180cm tall).

PERSONALITY: Well, as long as she idolizes music, especially indie music, alternative, grunge, electronica, dubstep, anything like that, it works for me. She should have a good sense of humor and she should be tolerant. Because I often have depressive moods (I told you that I'm emo.) and stuff, and I really need a girl that would be an enough nice person to help me. If she plays the guitar, I'm marrying her the same day I met her. Also, if she likes or writes poetry, she'll be the biggest love of my life, since I write poetry myself (and I write it pretty good, according to people I know) and I love poetry. And that's it.

It's hard to find a girl like that, but I found some nice girls that are almost like my ideal.

Pete

Reaction score
Derrick, you're so emo bro. Scenefag :p

I am a rocker, but dress like a nerd. I'm skinny (slim?) and measure 173cm (that's 5'8''). I look nerdy, too. Like I said, I've had everything from 3/10 to 8/10. Girls seem to like my smile/seeing me smile. I think my real smile is goofy, but my grin (it's kinda lopsided) is nice. I wear a beard to look older, without it people usually put me anywhere from 17 (YES, SEVENTEEN!) to 23/24. With beard I've heard everything from 24 to 37 (YES THIRTY-SEVEN!!). I do NOT look thirty-seven by the way (I wish!)

My main problem with girls is that I have nothing to compensate for the rest. That is to say, I could be scrawny and nerdy, but rich, or broke, but insanely handsome, or have unusually large genitalia, or something. But nope - I'm average in every way, I lean towards broke rather than rich (even though I was only ever in dire straits once, and only for a week or so), and so girls don't give three shits about me. Sad but true, lol.

The Nicker

Reaction score
I already have in my opinion the dream girl. She's beautiful, hott when needed, sexy when needed, cute pretty much always, but the one thing that I love the most is that she hates people. She's not a party girl, doesn't go out drinking or smoking, she's completely straight edge, and the very most important part is that she DOES. NOT. BULLSHIT ME.

You can have girls like you and say certain shit about you and that is all good and fun. I've had that before and it feels good when you're dumb and young, but what has proven to be the most important thing is when you smell like sweaty balls, the girl tells you, or when your hair is dumb, she tells you, or when she's annoyed, or doesn't like the movie you like, or whatever, she tells ya'. Yet all those negative things she says straight up in my face, yet still goes to sleep with me at night? Perfect.

You can talk about looks, how they fuck, if she's fun to be around, whatever, but undeniably the most important thing in any girl, whether you realize it or not, is honesty, and I'm proud to say that I have that in mine. :)