Promo What do you believe?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Before SIG's inaugural PPV officially commences, a video package begins to play on the titantron.

We start off with flashbacks of a rookie Jack Forté, debuting against Trip in the Head. It transitions into multiple battles, with the likes of Aids Johnson, Senhor Perfect, Bishop, Danny Jacobs, Scott Fargo, James Dragon, and Alias Antonio being shown. Shots of him winning the Intercontinental title are also shown. VO from Forté himself starts to play over it.

Forté: Belief. Something numerous wars have been started over.

Before the other company imploded on itself, it was believed that I had to sink to extreme lows to stay relevant. That I was just simply past my prime.

What do you believe?

If you ask me, I believe those lows... they were just the beginning. I was the next in line for the world title, and I believe that I would have won.

So now I am here, by myself once again. A fresh slate, ready to make believers out of you all.

The video package ends with Forté standing right next to a case with the SIG world title in it.​

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I wish I knew more about your character's history, but I assume I will soon enough. :)

Reactions: Rogue