What Disney Character are You?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
You know the deal. Click the link, take the test, and post your results.

What Disney Character are You?

There's a reason that Disney's characters exhibit a wide range of personality types.... it's to make sure that at least one of them appeals specifically to you. If you had been born in Disneyland, who would you turn out to be?

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Great... I'm pooh.. yeah yeah, just like this thread.

You are Winnie the Pooh!
There’s a reason Winnie the Pooh became the unofficial face of Disney in the 90s. Pooh has this irresistible charm that puts people at ease as he effortlessly waddles through his day.

Pooh’s brand of personal success doesn’t always translate into financial attainment, however, for Poohs aren’t driven by the same urges as the rest of us. They measure success by the number of smiles and hugs they manage to cajole out of unsuspecting grumps.

Not that you should underestimate a Pooh though. Those that know them best attest to the nugget of steely reserve resting comfortably under their ample frames.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I don't need to take this test to know that I am Sid from the lion ki.....What you mean he ain't in this?

Donald Duck huh? I'm perfectly fine with that

• Haha
Reactions: Neptune