• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What did you think of Hulk Hogan's return to the WWE in 2002 ?

jminter2698

The Artiste
For me, it was great because I didn't really get a chance to see Hulk Hogan that much because I was a kid at the time and didn't start watching wrestling until the end of the 90's from the WWF and Hogan was in WCW at that point, so that's how I first became aware of him due to missing his original WWF/E run in the 80's because I wasn't born yet. So I guess the 2002 revival was the first time I saw Hogan wrestle in the WWE even though he was much older and pretty much on the verge of retirement. He did at least wrestle The Rock and had one last run with the WWE Championship (which of course was when the Get The F Out stuff happened and they switched from the WWF to WWE shortly afterwards).

Deadmanforever97

Truly back in those days Hogan brought the original definition to part timer with his on and off runs in 2002 & 2003. As a part timer he didn't show up at the weekly shows do promos and the wrestled at the PPV's. No he wrestled on the weekly shows and PPV's. Basically the type of part timer he was the one who would wrestle on a weekly basis on and off the year, unlike a lot of these part timers now(With Cena as an exception). So I thought it was awesome

But it's just sad what it's all come to now, with the controversy