• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What current faces could be great heels?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
To be honest, we don't really know.

There are cases where guys with no personality became heels and were surprisingly successful (see Bryan, Daniel) so who's to say if someone like a Kofi Kingston wouldn't be a boss heel?

kenharkey7

Jobber
Reaction score
As much as I don't like him, perhaps being heel would suit ryback better. Besides that, the king should go back to being a heel announcer, and, let's see....Rey mysterio just to pick a name out of my rear. I don't recall Rey every being heel so may be interesting

acailler

Reaction score
Kofi Kingston...Evil Jamaican who stabs you in the face with a splif...

Much like this idiot:

031fbbed4b0dbc9343c2ec776d177ac2.jpg

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Senhor Perfect said:
Please tell me you're not comparing Miz to Jericho?

Wrestling wise Miz doesn't touch Jericho, but if you want to look at 1999 Jericho, there are some similarities between characters. Both aspired to shoot annoying promos, except Jericho's were more entertaining than annoying.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Orton, Clay, Ryback, R-Truth, D-Bry, Sheamus, but the one who stands out for me..

Santino.

If he would turn heel and change his gimmick and attire around into a dude who actually can beat up people good, mix in his judo background, etc..
Then he could be an awesome heel. Just ranting at the company for not seeing him playing a game and all of that.

Maybe even come back as Boris Alexiev..

^^^^Dammit WWE..:upset:

in something like this

eb061cb01713ba8362a41e21f5cc7c7b.jpg

Too bad he's so over and selling so much merch. :sad:

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Jose Tortilla said:
Orton, Clay, Ryback, R-Truth, D-Bry, Sheamus, but the one who stands out for me..

Santino.

If he would turn heel and change his gimmick and attire around into a dude who actually can beat up people good, mix in his judo background, etc..
Then he could be an awesome heel. Just ranting at the company for not seeing him playing a game and all of that.

Maybe even come back as Boris Alexiev..

^^^^Dammit WWE..:upset:

in something like this

eb061cb01713ba8362a41e21f5cc7c7b.jpg

Too bad he's so over and selling so much merch. :sad:

:shock: What in the hell happened to Santino! I had no idea this was his alternate character in OVW. The guy is great as a comedian and his in ring is good too, but I had no idea he could look that intense in the ring. I want a Santino push so bad. :upset: