• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What country is everyone from

Roadster

Lets see how international this here site is: what country is everyone from (born in or living, doesnt matter, whichever is most exotic)

Cam!

Wowza
Will Ferrell Usa GIF

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Regrettably, I'm from England, If the NHS wasn't amazing and the local takeaway became a global chain I'd have a hard time staying here.

Samui

Future Endeavoured
Banned
I moved to USA last year from Europe. I found job and decied to move to Chicago. Every weekend I try to visit new places in USA. I have plan to go to Fort Collins. I found here general info about this city. In Fort Collins, the summers are warm and mostly clear, and the winters are freezing, dry, windy, and partly cloudy. Its famous of high craft beer culture, visiters can sample different types at craft breweries.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
I moved to USA last year from Europe. I found job and decied to move to Chicago. Every weekend I try to visit new places in USA. I have plan to go to Fort Collins. I found here general info about this city. In Fort Collins, the summers are warm and mostly clear, and the winters are freezing, dry, windy, and partly cloudy. Its famous of high craft beer culture, visiters can sample different types at craft breweries.
Welcome to the U.S!
?

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
I was born in Nicaragua, but I moved to California, and I live in Alabama at the moment.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Why would you leave beautiful Cali for the South? Oh I know, you moved to Alabama 'cause of the delicious Fried Chicken. Uh huh.
Here's what happened in the time we left.
- Extreme lockdowns [Pandemic]
- Taxes went up
- Prices of goods went up
- Rental prices went up
- More homeless
- Inflation was crazy before Pandemic, and it's getting worse (gas hit $7 a gallon in one town)
- Dumb Democrats with leftist liberal ideas

I'm a writer, here are my articles...