What console should i get?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What one should i get?

• Nintendo Wii

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bigfella

Reaction score
The reason why i want them modded is because i can get Imports from USA for like 1/2 Price. Drop US Currency, Drop :Jumpy:

Wii

$625

# Wii Console (modified with D2pro)
# Console Stand
# 2 x Wii remotes with batteries
# 2 x Nunchuck
# Wii Sports Game
# AV cables
# Wii Sensor bar + Sensor bar stand

$610

Original Box
White XBOX 360 console
White Wireless Controller with Batteries
HD Component AV Cable
HDMI output on the back
AC Power Unit
Network Cable
Media Remote
20GB Hard Drive
Every pro console comes free with Silver membership to Xbox live
1 Year warranty

(Australian $ if you didn't realize..)

Bigfella

Reaction score
get the 360 dude its 15 bucks cheaper
its the real deal and it has better games than the wii

Well yer, but the Wii comes with 2 controllers, 2 nunchucks and a game

I'm afraid that no matter what console i get, i'll regret it and wan't the other one :(

Bigfella

Reaction score
Yer i know what the ROD's are

Thats why the 1 year warranty is important

C4

I prefer Playstation 3 over everything else but since I already own a Wii and you are choosing between Xbox360 and Wii obviously you should buy X-box 360. I would advice you never ever to buy that shit console of Nitendo, it gets boring within a week or so and the games aren't so good except the tennis one and SVR rest are all pretty much Blue to say the least.

wwerko619

Reaction score
I own a PlayStation 3, and it is a wicked system. But X-Box 360 has really good games for it, go for the 360, trust me. Wii....C4 is right about it, it gets boring within a week.

Bigfella

Reaction score
FUCK!

The site i was going to purchase the 360 on has run out of stock

Gotta find another one now :(

the dark knight

WOW man...you need help. not having a PS3 up there is stupid.

apart from 3 or 4 games on the x360, there's NOTHING else that can compare to the PS3. and guess what? a year from now all the exclusives are gonna be on PS3....

the dark knight

oh yea, if i had to choose........i'd still choose a wii tbh. but you're gonna miss halo, gears of war 2 and GTA IV. you're gonna miss much more if you dont get a ps3 though :p

C4

WOW man...you need help. not having a PS3 up there is stupid.

apart from 3 or 4 games on the x360, there's NOTHING else that can compare to the PS3. and guess what? a year from now all the exclusives are gonna be on PS3....

GTA IV has already been there and it's not there on PS2. However exclusives come on the PC as well, for example Mafia II which is coming on the PC only so the only solution is to buy PS3, X-Box 360 and a fully customized PC which can run all sorts of games.

the dark knight

um, if he's getting a wii and not 360 or ps3 he will NOT get GTA IV. read what i said........

LadyHotrod

Nintendo has games geared more towards kids. If you want more adult games, get a 360 or a PS3.

Really depends what you like better; kids games, which can be fun at times, or more mature games, which is personally my kind of shit.

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
i'd take a ps3 over those but if you had to chose i'd take a wii. only because if your getting them modded and u get the red ring, your pretty much screwed. wouldn't having it modded kill any kind of warranty? if not then take the 360.