What can the WWE do...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Britanica said:
If the WWE ever did a musical... I'd... I would... I... I honestly don't know what I would do! Probably flip my couch out the front window and light a car on fire.
:haha:

Walking Dead!

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Walking Dead!

If by that you mean the world would be coming to a zombie apocalyptic end if they ever did a musical... I agree. :smug: :true:

:dawg:

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
The predictability of the show is so astronomically high. (Though, I've never won a predictions contest, lol.) I've gotten real bored of it lately and this is suppose to be the most exciting part of the whole year for WWE.

Also, stories lack so much substance. As someone mentioned, it's either smiley babyfaces or dirty cheating heels. Gimmicks and stories should delve deeper than that; make it not so black and white. WWE can get away with a lot more than I realized under the PG rating.

Reactions: Snowman1

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
-Stop having two shows each week, so let Raw & SD alternate weekly. This would make it more fresh and prevent matches from feeling like time fillers.
-Give Cena some time off from constantly main eventing PPVs
-Stop letting the Rock come back each year to promote his awful films.
-Get rid of Mark Henry - "The World's Boringest Man"

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Britanica said:
If the WWE ever did a musical... I'd... I would... I... I honestly don't know what I would do! Probably flip my couch out the front window and light a car on fire.
:haha:

They did sing some song around Christmas time together, didn't they?

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I'd revamp all the divisions completely. This would mean assigning people to specific sections such as US, Tag Team Championships, IC, WHC, WWEC and the Diva's Championship. The Diva's Division needs complete improvement along with most of their current divisions, but the Diva's Division would be the first on my list. Also, the tag-team division was on it's way to improvement however it's gone back to what it was, useless.

I, personally would remove the branding of the two shows together and bringing back the traditional SmackDown vs RAW matches at Survivor Series. This would also mean cutting down the current amount of paperviews which will give the superstars a lengthy and meaningful feud. The less paperviews you have the more time you have to build and it makes the paper-view more special.

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Its probably been said but the biggest issue I have with WWE right now is the way they insist on showing us recaps all the time. I don't know about you all, but I am able to remember what happened on Raw by the time Main Event or Smackdown is on. I don't need a quarter to a half of the show being used to "remind" me. Or, even worse..something that happened earlier in that show.

Now I understand that they do this in case you did not see what happened and would need to see what happened to understand what is currently or what not, but they can simply show us the relevant information rather than replaying the WHOLE promo. I mean..this past Main Event didn't they reshow the whole Cena/Punk Match. Although that was an amazing match, it took up half of Main Event. That time could have been used to have a match...especially since there is currently a LOT of unused talent in the backstage...which is my other big problem with WWE right now.

PSachkovsky

The Artiste
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
UH HE IS THE FACE OF THE COMPUY WERE WHERE U FOR THE LAST 434 DAYS! He not going get that record if he is not going to be the face of the compury! :pipebomb:

And all people still remember from him is that 'shoot promo' he did almost three years ago...

PSachkovsky

The Artiste
Reaction score
KLockard23 said:
It's only been just over a year and a half...

Didn't remember when it was. My bad...

Time flies two fast...

Reactions: seabs