What Are Your Hobbies?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay Dee

Reaction score
Just thought I'd start this up and see if anybody here has any similar hobbies

For me, I've got martial arts, wrestling and cosplay as my hobbies, along with smaller hobbies such as archery, shooting and jumping of bridges with a piece of elastic around my ankles

what do you guys like to do for fun in the real world?

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
Always good to have hobbies to keep the mind at ease.

Right now, the things that keep my occupied the most are the muay thai while I'm in the gym, and BMX biking while I'm out. It's a good little mixture for someone who lives low budget like me. I also don't mind playing video games the odd time and time again but not too much because I tend to get addicted and waste like a whole day playing them lol. Out in the country I like to step things up and do some jumping on dirt bikes. A friend of mine and I turned some of his extra land into a nice 30 foot clearance so even not going at full speed you get some good height. And then, at the end, I like to take some time so sit back and write about how my day's been. You'd be suprised some of the crazy stories I have, and I've been writing in it since I moved to London.

If you don't mind me asking, what martial arts do you practice?

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Playing football, rugby and xbox mostly.

Joey

Reaction score
-Painting, Drawing
-Surfin' the Web
-Playing Guitar, Bass
-Listening to Music
-Writing
-Playing Basketball
-General Lounging
-Watching TV/Films

Jay Dee

Reaction score
Always good to have hobbies to keep the mind at ease.

Right now, the things that keep my occupied the most are the muay thai while I'm in the gym, and BMX biking while I'm out. It's a good little mixture for someone who lives low budget like me. I also don't mind playing video games the odd time and time again but not too much because I tend to get addicted and waste like a whole day playing them lol. Out in the country I like to step things up and do some jumping on dirt bikes. A friend of mine and I turned some of his extra land into a nice 30 foot clearance so even not going at full speed you get some good height. And then, at the end, I like to take some time so sit back and write about how my day's been. You'd be suprised some of the crazy stories I have, and I've been writing in it since I moved to London.

If you don't mind me asking, what martial arts do you practice?

i do wado ryu karate and i also dabble in tang soo do and bjj

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
I don't do too much jiu jitsu, but I have a pretty decent guard. Half guard sweeps, butterflies, triangles chokes, armbars.

To be honest with you, everytime in sparring when somebody takes someone else down. We always joke that they want to hump them :lol:

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Playing video games
Reading
Writing (which is why I like to fed)
Watching movies
Walking my dog

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Ah, America's favourite pastime.

Actually, that would be, getting brainwashed by Conspiracy Theory nutjobs, and then going around shooting people... That is the favorite past time these days. Oh, and then showing it over and over and over again on the news, social media, etc.

Anyway, my hobbies are spending time with my family, working out, and studying politics and laws.