• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Are You Watching Now?

The Viper

Hardcore Pawn

Sorry to all the "Pawn Stars" fans but I think this is the best "pawn show" out there right now. Sure, sometimes it doesn't feel legit but it's entertaining as all hell.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Hardcore Pawn

Sorry to all the "Pawn Stars" fans but I think this is the best "pawn show" out there right now. Sure, sometimes it doesn't feel legit but it's entertaining as all hell.

I don't mind either but I get tired of them after awhile. I've been getting more into American Pickers and some other weird stuff like Swamp People and Shark Wranglers.

Storage Wars is still pretty awesome too. Oh and that's actually what I'm watching right now, to keep this topical.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Postman Dave

Finally watched The Hangover Part 2

Waste of time for everyone involved. Funny in places but the entire script is pretty much lifted from the first, no attempt at anything interesting or surprising whatsoever. Totally resting on laurels here. The actors do their best with what they've got, it's just a shame the film is a blatant cash in on the previous one's success.

Castiel

You're right in every way on that one.

Watching The Doors. The transformation of Jim Morrison is incredible.

Lover Boy

Certified
Finally watched The Hangover Part 2

Waste of time for everyone involved. Funny in places but the entire script is pretty much lifted from the first, no attempt at anything interesting or surprising whatsoever. Totally resting on laurels here. The actors do their best with what they've got, it's just a shame the film is a blatant cash in on the previous one's success.
I actually found the Hangover 2 really funny, that is probably because I am easily amused.

Castiel

I was in the mood for some black and white, watching 1932 Scarface now. After this I'll probably watch 1983 Scarface.

The Viper

Finished up Horrible Bosses a little while ago and now I'm watching WWE'a new film, Barricade. Pretty decent flick so far.

Afterwards, I'm in the mood to re-watch Hall Pass for some reason.