• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Are You Watching Now?

Castiel

Watch Dirty Harry earlier and now watching Top Gun. This night is filled with badass movies. Also important to note, Top Gun has a story because Goose just died!

Castiel

Watching Tuff Turf right now, James Spader is in it and playing a badass of course. I find it funny that he's playing the total opposite of his character in The New Kids when he was the crazy bully pack leader trying to kill the new kids in town and now he is the new kid in town having to deal with these psychos. They even came out in the same year! Great stuff so far.

Castiel

I was trying to decide between watching Monster Squad or Sleepwalkers, I went on a website to search for them and saw that Five Year Engagement was a featured movie so I somehow ended up watching that.... so far it's hilarious! Great cast too!

Castiel

Checking out 'Beneath The Darkness' seems to have gone under the radar even with Dennis Quaid starring. Pretty good freaky stuff.