• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Are You Watching Now?

Postman Dave

Quite interesting, the trolls we have seen on screen look pretty much as you'd expect. It's the disturbing level some of them go to which is worrying.

It's funny, he's interviewing an admitted troll who's denying posting a message despite admitting to a "troll hunter" that he did.

Days later, he sent an email admitting he lied.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
It's funny, he's interviewing an admitted troll who's denying posting a message despite admitting to a "troll hunter" that he did.

Days later, he sent an email admitting he lied.

So basically he was trolling the interviewer who was questioning him about trolling? :lol:

Swinny

I Heart Huckabees. This movie is... pretty damn terrible. Has an awesome cast and I loved The Fighter, so was looking into more David O. Russell stuff, but boy is this some pretentious bullshit.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I Heart Huckabees. This movie is... pretty damn terrible. Has an awesome cast and I loved The Fighter, so was looking into more David O. Russell stuff, but boy is this some pretentious bullshit.

I agree, its utter crap and I had a hard time sitting through it all.

Watching Married...With Children. This show really never gets old.

Castiel

Watching the remake of The Hitcher for the first time in a while, I remember liking it and I stand by that. Fresh of watching the original I'm obviously comparing the two. Lol

Swinny

Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance. Loved Oldboy and while I'm not expecting this to be as good, I just hope it's at least in the same ballpark.

Castiel

Beyond The Mat for the first time in an extremely long time, now that I'm watching it I'm starting to wonder if I've ever even seen all of it before... Jake The Snake has had one fucked up life.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol.

Well, I was watching it. I gotta say, it was damn good. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Non stop action from beginning to end. Tom Cruise, Jeremy Renner and Simon Pegg nailed it. I would not be upset to see a sequel with all those guys in it again as long as it makes sense and they don't just try to throw something together to make the money.