• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Are You Watching Now?

Castiel

That movie is incredibly awesome. I've heard people bash it because they thought it was inaccurate but its funny because I've seen the majority of people who loved says it reminds them of the good times in the 80's and high school.

The fist pump from Bender at the end was phenomenal.

Sent from my trusty HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

I don't know about inaccurate but watching it I realize there's some pretty screwed up things in this! Bender falls from the ceiling but he's fine, Andrew screams and the window breaks. Lol, but who the fuck cares, that doesn't change how great this movie is! In fact maybe it makes it better... ;)

Castiel

I much prefer 12 Rounds, that one was actually surprisingly decent.

And I'm watching What About Bob? Classic crazy Bill Murray.

Cena said in one of his promos when he was bashing his own movies something about some people thinking 2 Rounds probably should've just went 3... I agree with that. Movie bored me after awhile. I have The Marine on DVD though! Lol

Swinny

Cena said in one of his promos when he was bashing his own movies something about some people thinking 2 Rounds probably should've just went 3... I agree with that. Movie bored me after awhile. I have The Marine on DVD though! Lol

Yeah, I will say it got a little much as the "rounds" went on, but still a lot more interesting as a whole than The Marine, I thought.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
America Pie: Band Camp.

Out of the extra direct to DVD movies this is the best one that has come out. The others blow. Now the new one looks pretty good to me.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Vampire's Suck

I don't care what anyone says, this is a funny spoof. One of the few in the last four or five years that really hits the mark spot on. I think it was the fact that they kept one theme and went with it.

Swinny

Vampire's Suck

I don't care what anyone says, this is a funny spoof. One of the few in the last four or five years that really hits the mark spot on. I think it was the fact that they kept one theme and went with it.

It was better than I expected it to be, but that almost had to be the case. It has a few moments, but for the most part it's actually a movie FOR Twilight fans rather than one for people who hate the Twilight series and the "sparkly vampires" as it claims to be and was marketed as.

And I'm watching Family Guy. Not the best episode.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
I agree, it kind of got that way in parts. I don't think there was any way around in though. And Jenn Proske was great as Becca. She nailed it.