• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Are You Watching Now?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Current season? I haven't seen it in a while.

Monday they start the next half of this season so it's the newer stuff. I much prefer the older stuff with Ellie, Spinner, Emma, Sean, Jimmy etc. The newer stuff isn't as great but it's still a pretty good show.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Raw is all I tend to watch live :laugh: if you get me to watch anything else live or while its on your lucky. I might turn to TNA in a min.

Castiel

Monday they start the next half of this season so it's the newer stuff. I much prefer the older stuff with Ellie, Spinner, Emma, Sean, Jimmy etc. The newer stuff isn't as great but it's still a pretty good show.

The older stuff was definitely more awesome but I also enjoy the new stuff. I only started rewatching after not watching for many seasons this past season (or it might've been the one before?). I'm excited for the return it's b een gone for too long....

With all the talk around the board about the age you have to be to watch certain shows and junk I figure it's appropriate to mention that I'm currently catching up on a few episodes of Young Justice. This show is awesome, it's like the old superhero animated shows I used to watch when I was younger!