• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Are You Watching Now?

Bigblaze80

Half a cripple, that watches a LOT of Pro-Wrestling!
Depends on the day. I'm "permanently disabled". I'm in pain all the time & the more I do physically, the worse it gets, so I just try to find a comfortable position in my adjustable bed and entertain myself as best I can. I watch a LOT of TV. WWE, AEW, IMPACT, NJPW,MLW. For non wrestling... my wife and I watch the FBI shows, The Good Doctor, The Rookie, Will Trent, The Blacklist, Yellowstone, a bunch of sitcoms and other random dramas. ‍ : )

Last edited:

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Princess Mononoke (1997)

915xvegbfxl._sl1500_-1.jpg

Matrix

We're All Just Weird Kids In The End
Finished season 3 of Outer Banks last night, such a good season with the Pouges FINALLY getting a win by finding El Dorado and getting some gold from it lol. I'm hyped for next season with them going after Blackbeard's treasure too. Them switching to chasing after famous historical treasures is a cool concept lol