• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Are You Watching Now?

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Red Notice (2021)

MV5BZmRjODgyMzEtMzIxYS00OWY2LTk4YjUtMGMzZjMzMTZiN2Q0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Shang-Chi. So far this has been hella fun with grade a comedy. Which suits this movie well.

I’m really enjoying the character development. Especially the lead and his female friend. Her loving being a valet was great stuff.

What I love the most, though, is a legit Mandarin portrayal and it’s done right. His rings are so dope and he looks like a bad ass in the opening.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
It was actually the original animated series I was watching. But I am going to check the new one out.

Mulholland Drive (2001)

One of my fave films ever. Hard to believe its 20 years old.

I fucking LOVE the animated show so much. Haven't checked out the remake but I will say the trailers actually looked like they did it a lot of justice

Kross Rhodes

My only issue with Shang-Chi is they confirm the short with Ben Kingsley is canon and let me tell you I popped for this cameo, but despite that short saying Mandarin wanted his name back, he mocks it in this film.

I don’t get why we can’t just get unabashed Mandarin without some kind of commentary on his character.

Kross Rhodes

Man, Marvel does a fantastic job creating sympathetic villains with understandable motivations. I was sometimes rooting for him.

Kross Rhodes

Just finished it.

I loved all their final costumes. Shang-Chi in red, his sister Xia looked great in white, Mandarin in black.

And holy cow what a final act of the movie.

I’m only disappointed we’ll probably not see the Mandarin again, nor face Iron Man or the Avengers.