• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Are You Watching Now?

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
@Showstopper you mentioned this match the other day, right? Still a banger. Possibly one of my favourite openers. Each guy played their part well, and looked good. Plenty of fun spots. Shame the rest of that Mania didn't live up to the highs of the beginning.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
On Sunday, we watched Rocketman. I am an Elton fan, particularly his 70's and 80's music, so, this was aaaaaaaaamazing. I meant to watch it forever ago. Actor who played him didn't look like him, would absolutely bang.

Showstopper

The Icon That Can Still Go
@Showstopper you mentioned this match the other day, right? Still a banger. Possibly one of my favourite openers. Each guy played their part well, and looked good. Plenty of fun spots. Shame the rest of that Mania didn't live up to the highs of the beginning.

Yes! Fantastic match. Definitely one of my favorite openers, as well. Definitely gonna give it a watch later this week as I haven't watched it in awhile. Thanks for posting this.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Line of Duty Series 6, Episode 3
Possibly the best long running series currently on TV. This was the best episode of the current series, and its building to be a blinder.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
About time I watched this again. Absolutely insane match, with some crazy spots. I miss the crowd being this electric.