• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Are You Watching Now?

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
WandaVision - Episode 3

I seen this yesterday when I was looking on Star Wars theory site and it had on the other screen new things to watch on Disney+ . Any good??

Seem s that's the new route Disney have went down due to the fuck up with Star Wars prequels 7,8 and 9. Which I liked but The continuity was all over leading from movie to movie. Star wars theory channel explains it in such good detail,

Let me know.

Carter

I don't really watch UFC. I also couldn't watch it live with my internet.

It seems on my iPad the same as for some reason it doesn't load till next day but on my tablet it loads straight away.

Think Conor will win but won't be as easy as last time as Dustin has really improved something.

Carter

@Deezy

Bro u watching UFC ?? Did u see the build up? Think Conor will win but if it goes into later rounds be close as Dustin just doesn't stop, has the heart of a lion and has come on tenfold since there last match,

What do u reckon?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Cosmos: Possible Worlds S01E07 "The Search for Intelligent Life on Earth"

Cosmos: Possible Worlds S01E08 "The Sacrifice of Cassini"

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
@Deezy

Bro u watching UFC ?? Did u see the build up? Think Conor will win but if it goes into later rounds be close as Dustin just doesn't stop, has the heart of a lion and has come on tenfold since there last match,

What do u reckon?
I don't watch anything Conor McGregor and think this fight was booked for one reason.....and it wasn't making Poirier a star or even get him close to contendership.