• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Are You Watching Now?

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
I really do love Mr. Bean. It just never gets old.

The Devil's Advocate (1997)

I love that movie. One of Pacino's best roles, but doesn't get talked about as much as his other ones.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
I swear I've watched this so many times. It makes me laugh so much. Conan got to be the best host you guys have right? It's probably Graham Norton over here in the UK, but I'd watch Conan if I lived in the States.

Showstopper

The Icon That Can Still Go
I really do love Mr. Bean. It just never gets old.

I love that movie. One of Pacino's best roles, but doesn't get talked about as much as his other ones.

tenor.gif

It really is very underrated for some reason. Add on to that you see Charlize Theron's tits and vag, and it's like, how is this movie not talked about more?!

In all seriousness, it's a very good film. Such a different/creative take on your typical film where a lawyer in NYC is the main character. I appreciate the fresh direction they went with this film.