• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Are You Watching Now?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
WWE's YouTube: Justin "Thunder" Liger vs. Brian Pillman - WCW Light HEavyweight Title Match - WCW SuperBrawl II

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019)

I held off on watching it again after it came out on digital bc I was upset about the Fox/Marvel stuff possibly taking him out of the MCU but then the day he announced he wasn't fucking leaving I watched it for the second time and it was still fire :mark:

Anyway, I'm watching Xavier Woods play Grim's favorite lawyer game on UpUpDownDown

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I held off on watching it again after it came out on digital bc I was upset about the Fox/Marvel stuff possibly taking him out of the MCU but then the day he announced he wasn't fucking leaving I watched it for the second time and it was still fire :mark:

Anyway, I'm watching Xavier Woods play Grim's favorite lawyer game on UpUpDownDown

It’s still fire on the second viewing. The outtakes are funny too, and there’s a short film in the special features called “Peter’s To Do List” that’s fun.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
WWE's YouTube: Justin "Thunder" Liger vs. Brian Pillman - WCW Light HEavyweight Title Match - WCW SuperBrawl II

Is that the whole match? I know on certain releases like the Brian Pillman DVD it has been shortened. Great match anyway.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer S3E03 - Faith, hope & Trick

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Is that the whole match? I know on certain releases like the Brian Pillman DVD it has been shortened. Great match anyway.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer S3E03 - Faith, hope & Trick

Nah it was just like a 3 minute clip unfortunately. The whole match is on the Network though isn't it?

Anyway I'm now watching WWE Ride Along - "Braun Takes Manhattan"

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Nah it was just like a 3 minute clip unfortunately. The whole match is on the Network though isn't it?

Anyway I'm now watching WWE Ride Along - "Braun Takes Manhattan"

Probably. I think I've seen the whole match on my original VHS of the event.

@Chris Have you ever seen their Christmas 91 match? The one where Liger won the title. Its goes almost an hour or something. I've only ever seen highlights of that one.

Last edited: