• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Are You Watching Now?

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Jessica Jones S3E07 - A.K.A The Double Half -Wappinger

How fitting its a wrestling themed episode:mark: Loving this season. Might like it even more than the first season.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Jessica Jones S3E07 - A.K.A The Double Half -Wappinger

How fitting its a wrestling themed episode:mark: Loving this season. Might like it even more than the first season.

Wasn't close to the first season for me mainly bc I just loved Kilgrave as a villain so much, but if you're liking it that much so far then you should absolutely love the rest.

Anyway I'm on Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling (2/1/86)

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Wasn't close to the first season for me mainly bc I just loved Kilgrave as a villain so much, but if you're liking it that much so far then you should absolutely love the rest.

Anyway I'm on Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling (2/1/86)

I loved Kilgrave too. I think the reason this season might be my favourite is because of the character growth and the themes. But its been awhile since I've seen S1.