1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

What Are You Watching Now?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Anaconda Vice, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Admin Post

... #ThanosHive

Clash Of The Champions III
  2. Admin Post

... #ThanosHive

Martin S01E01
  3. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

WCW Uncensored 1995
  4. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

WWE Raw February 3rd 2003
  5. Jimmy King

Jimmy King Tranquilo

Dave Chappelle: The Bird Revelation

All of his specials on Netflix have been great so far, definitely my favorite comedian.
  6. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

Marvel's Runaways S01E10 "Hostile"
  7. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

I am Sam Kinison.....Talk about a who was a product of its time that doesn't hold up at all.
  8. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Weeds Season 4

Lost Season 2

X-Files season 2
  9. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Made a start on Netflix comedy Easy. Two episodes in first was good, second not so much. The cast is to die for. Plaza, Greer, Adams (Jane that is):mark:
  10. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Been re-watching Six Feet Under. Am on the final season now. One of the greatest shows ever IMO.
  11. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

12. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

The X-Files season 11 - Has improved as the season has gone on. Starting to feel more like the old show. Gone into some weird areas too.

Melrose Place (90s) Season 1 - One of my ultimate guilty pleasures. Love the characters and just how trashy it is! :mark:

Also saw the new Tomb Raider today. And I really enjoyed it. Alicia killed it in the part! She was so naturally, and likable, but did the psychically side effectively too. It was a nice throw back adventure which cut down on the CGI stuff of most major blockbusters.
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2018 at 9:04 PM