What are you playing?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the408kid

Reaction score
Right now I'm playing Red Dead Redemption. This game is the best wild west game ever imo.

Slash

Reaction score
I have way to many games this past week I've played GoW2, MW2, Dantes Inferno, Red Dead Redemption, just picked up Blur.

str8edgepunk

Reaction score
Playing Bayonetta at the moment. Quite fun but the load times are starting to get on my nerve.

Kizza

Reaction score
I was playing Red Dead Redemption earlier.

God it owns. Just so fucking hard.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Mainly been playing UFC 2010 and Ninja Gaiden Sigma.

Sigma is soo fucking hard lol. It has some pretty badass boss battles though.

J...

Reaction score
just finished Dante's Inferno

working on UFC Undisputed 2010 and Dynasty Warriors 6 Empiors.

Regularly play Halo 3 and Gears 2 online.

J...

Reaction score
I FUCKING!! loved it. The story is awesome like beyond awesome, the details in the games at time is crazy, I mean theres bodys that will be stuck on posts and just wiggle around and talk and shit. It gets really in depth, check out videos onlinen and youll def wanna play.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Yeah bro, I've checked out a few reviews and videos and stuff, it looks awesome. And I've been a Dante fan since the 1st Devil May Cry, is the story similar to the DMC series? Or is it something entirely different?

J...

Reaction score
Ohhhh no its entirly different. However def a Devil May Cry fan too. Its based off a poem about a guy who loses his wifes soul to the devil and has to fight his way through hell to save her soul. Don't wanna say much more itll ruin the story but it gets way in depth and theres alot of twist and turns.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Yeah, I have heard of the Poem and wasn't sure if that's what it was about or something completely different. Sounds/looks pretty fucking interesting, it's at the top of my next purchases list right next to Super Street Fighter IV and Heavy Rain.

chessarmy

Reaction score
Working on Episodes from Liberty City: The Ballad of Gay Tony. This game is so fucking fun (no surprise since GTA 4 owns).

You're playing easily the best of the GTA episodes, imo.

I'm currently playing lots of Forza 3 and Tekken 6