• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What are you listening to now?

The Viper

Don't You (Forget About Me)
Simple Minds

One of the best songs I've ever heard and will always remind me of my 2nd favorite movie ever, The Breakfast Club.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Don't You (Forget About Me)
Simple Minds

One of the best songs I've ever heard and will always remind me of my 2nd favorite movie ever, The Breakfast Club.

bc11.jpg

Castiel

I haven't listened to End Of Heartache in a long time! Or really any Killswitch... I'm listening to it right now though! It's odd but is it just me that prefers the single version that doesn't have the screams? It just seems better for that song... also, I just heard Howard has left! :(

While I'm technically listening to End Of Heartache right now, a moment ago I was listening to Dream On by Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds. Such a great album, I think that may be my favorite song off of it, at least it is right now.

Castiel

Movies by Alien Ant Farm

Man, these guys actually had more then one good song, this song kicks ass!