What Are You Going To Do First On The WWE Network?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
WWE Uploaded a video with Natalya and The Bella's talking about what they are going to do first on the Network and was wondering what will you guys do first? There is a 1 week free trial with full access to everything and I expect a lot of people here to buy it like myself. It will have episodes of Raw, Smackdown and NXT, every PPV, replays of the latest shows and NXT Arrival.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Watch as many old PPVs as I can in one sitting and continue to ponder about what happened to WWE.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Can't say I wont do the same haha. I hope the thing I have to access American Netflix will let me access WWE Network. Would be awesome. I am going to watch Wrestlemania 15 Rock Vs Austin, Love that match.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Can't say I wont do the same haha. I hope the thing I have to access American Netflix will let me access WWE Network. Would be awesome. I am going to watch Wrestlemania 15 Rock Vs Austin, Love that match.
I'm watching RR 2001 and then X Seven. I was at X Seven when I was seven and it was the best fucking thing ever.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I'm watching RR 2001 and then X Seven. I was at X Seven when I was seven and it was the best fucking thing ever.
X-Seven is a personal favourite of mine. Dat Austin heel turn, Jericho Vs Regal, Angle Vs Benoit, Triple Threat TLC Match even the hardcore title match. Saddens me how different Mania is nowadays.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
X-Seven is a personal favourite of mine. Dat Austin heel turn, Jericho Vs Regal, Angle Vs Benoit, Triple Threat TLC Match even the hardcore title match. Saddens me how different Mania is nowadays.
X seven will always be the best PPV WWE has ever done. Everything was perfect, and I can't believe I got to be there live for the experience. As for the network, I'll probably also watch some Smackdown replays.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
X seven will always be the best PPV WWE has ever done. Everything was perfect, and I can't believe I got to be there live for the experience. As for the network, I'll probably also watch some Smackdown replays.
Hope they have some old smackdown replays, would love to watch Angle Vs Benoit Ultimate Submission Match.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Two words: Ron Simmons.

And I mean WCW Ron Simmons.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
4 Words: Panties and bra matches.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I don't think that old show replays will be on there, only the current ones.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I can only hope. They said something about old episodes playing so I guess it will be at random so I will need to look out for it

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I'm thinking about doing a huge marathon of every PPV the WWF/E has ever done, starting with the inaugural Wrestlemania (since I doubt there's any real existing footage from those old Showdown In Shea Stadium events from the 70's anymore) all the way to the Elimination Chamber this year. Not that I haven't seen 98% of them at least once or twice before, but still.

RaveWayneBoo

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna start at the oldest show or PPV they have and go in order a lil a day till I catch up to now.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I believe it begins at Wrestlemania 1 and then from there its ever WCW, ECW and WWE PPV to happen.