What albums are you looking forward to hearing in 2014?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Back in like April the Foo Fighters had said they were about halfway done with the new album, I'm pretty eager to hear some new stuff from them. Wasting Light back in 2011 was their last album IIRC so it's been a good bit of time.

I'm pretty excited for their new album, as well. Wasting Light was terrific, I loved it, it's my favorite album by them.

Yeah, the Foo Fighters said the new album's gonna be released sometime in the Fall... And that the Foos would commemorate the album and 20th anniversary with an HBO TV-series directed by Dave, which's called 'Sonic Highways'.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
FF was the best concert I've ever been too, partially because it was in Madison Square Garden but mostly because they fuckin kick ass!

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
The Hustle Continues (THC) - Juicy J
Blacc Hollywood - Wiz Khalifa

Whatever other rap albums come out.

Reactions: Z.T.O

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
High Road- Night Ranger
Redeemer of Souls- Judas Priest
Hypnotic Eye- Tom Petty
I also believe the Foo Fighters are going to put out an album this year.