What albums are you looking forward to hearing in 2014?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Here's my list:

Slash feat. Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators - 'World On Fire' (September 15th)
Adelitas Way - 'Stuck' (July 29th)
Big Wreck - 'Ghosts' (June 10th)
Linkin Park - 'The Hunting Party' (June 17th)
Theory Of A Deadman - 'SaVages' (July 8th)
Seether - 'Isolate & Medicate' (July 1st)
Ed Sheeran - 'X' (June 23rd)
Maroon 5 - 'V' (September 2nd)
Rev Theory
Shinedown
Tremonti
Foo Fighters
Halestorm
Fozzy
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Rise Against
Whitesnake
Slipknot
My Darkest Days
Metallica (hopefully)
Story Of The Year (hopefully)
Three Days Grace
Godsmack
Bullet For My Valentine

Albums released in 2014, that I have listened to thus far:

Black Stone Cherry - Magic Mountain
Dierks Bentley - Riser
Coldplay - Ghost Stories
Of Mice & Men - Restoring Force
Fuel - Puppet Strings
Memphis May Fire - Unconditional
Chevelle - La Gárgola
Steel Panther - All You Can Eat
James Durbin - Celebrate
Kongos - Lunatic
The Fray - Helios
Paolo Nutini - Caustic Love

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
the same ones I've been hearing for years

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I heard a brand new Green Day song last week not gonna lie they went back to their old sound, idk if it was just for that one song or if that's what their new shit is going to sound like.. Finally might start giving a shit about that band.

All you can Eat had me cracking up by Steel Panther, those dudes are wicked.

You think RHCP's new album will come out in 2014? Interesting, they started working on it in February, I don't really want them to rush it though.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Green Day smh. Those smurfs give the Bay Area a bad name.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Green Day smh. Those smurfs give the Bay Area a bad name.
I really only like everything they did prior to 2004 with some stuff on American Idiot that were manageable to listen to. Everything else yeah I can see giving a horrible rep to there haha.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I really only like everything they did prior to 2004 with some stuff on American Idiot that were manageable to listen to. Everything else yeah I can see giving a horrible rep to there haha.
all of their shit is trash IMHO

we listen to Lithium all the time at work (if you have XM) and they are the most offensive thing we get on that station, even over the Cranberries or Alanis Morrisette.

when "Good Riddance" comes on I put out an open challenge to anyone in the store if they want to fight. It makes my blood boil with anger

• Haha
Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
all of their shit is trash IMHO

we listen to Lithium all the time at work (if you have XM) and they are the most offensive thing we get on that station, even over the Cranberries or Alanis Morrisette.

when "Good Riddance" comes on I put out an open challenge to anyone in the store if they want to fight. It makes my blood boil with anger

Bahaha, I feel like they are 50/50 with the Nation, I know a bunch of people that despise the fuck out of everything they've done and I know just as much who enjoy them.
Personally that was the first Green Day song I've heard in like 5 years and since then my music taste has matured greatly so I'm sure if I "tried" to listen to it now I wouldn't find as much enjoyment as I did when I was a little high school punk.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Bahaha, I feel like they are 50/50 with the Nation, I know a bunch of people that despise the fuck out of everything they've done and I know just as much who enjoy them.
Personally that was the first Green Day song I've heard in like 5 years and since then my music taste has matured greatly so I'm sure if I "tried" to listen to it now I wouldn't find as much enjoyment as I did when I was a little high school punk.
Their emo lead singer billy whatever the fuck is so goddamn annoying. His voice makes me want to jump into a wood chipper just to make it stop

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Their emo lead singer billy whatever the fuck is so goddamn annoying. His voice makes me want to jump into a wood chipper just to make it stop
He used to be more Punk, than somehow his life got shitty, although with that decent bit of money they made and their alleged love for music I'm not sure how your life gets shitty, so yeah now he's more emo haha.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Fuck Green Day. I'm with D'Z all the way on this. Hate how they're considered "punk" or whatever.

This is my kinda punk. You know, stuff with balls.

Reactions: Majour and Rogue

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I heard a brand new Green Day song last week not gonna lie they went back to their old sound, idk if it was just for that one song or if that's what their new shit is going to sound like.. Finally might start giving a shit about that band.

All you can Eat had me cracking up by Steel Panther, those dudes are wicked.

You think RHCP's new album will come out in 2014? Interesting, they started working on it in February, I don't really want them to rush it though.

Not really interested in Green Day anymore.

Yeah, Steel Panther are crazy bastards. All You Can Eat had me cracking up as well, especially 'Gloryhole'.

Well, I do hope RHCP's new album comes out his year, same as Metallica's. If not, then it's gotta be 2015. I can wait, though. There are so many other bands/artists coming out with new music this year.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
2014 for me thus far;

Dead Congregation - Promulgation of the Fall

Teitanblood - Death

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Back in like April the Foo Fighters had said they were about halfway done with the new album, I'm pretty eager to hear some new stuff from them. Wasting Light back in 2011 was their last album IIRC so it's been a good bit of time.