What about Devon? *spoilers*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Now that BFG is over and Devon was revealed as the one behind Aces and Eights what is your thoughts on it.

I have thought about it some what and here is what I have come up with

1. I liked it for the shock value because I had no Idea that Devon was resigned by TNA and it was funny

2. We now have 2 TV titles floating around that Devon can say he never lost the title to begin with.

3. There has to be someone else pulling the strings of Devon (can he really be the mastermind behind all of this?) but who could it be? Honestly Brother Love would have been a great choice by me but I don't think he wants the spot like he did back in the day.

4. I didn't like it because I feel they rushed to a reveal of someone because they knew they had alot of interest in it and they just threw in someone that no one really expected just to reveal.

Those are my thoughts I had with this. What is yours.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I like everything they did. They managed to get it by us. Good job as far as I see it. But I think someone else is pulling the strings. Easy E, maybe Jeff Jarret?

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Maybe. But then again who knows. The "fake" son might be apart of it.

The Viper

Reaction score
Garett Bischoff is the first name that came into my head when I read this thread. The last time we saw him, he looked like he was gonna murder Hogan for not picking him to fight for the TV Title so it would make sense.

Maybe I'd actually enjoy something that Garett does.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Well, they say he was one of the masked wrestlers, but the people who are in the stable haven't been finalized.

Altervers

Reaction score
It sort of screamed lame to me a little and here is why. Like stated above Devon was out of the company. This makes me think that this far into the Ace's & 8's angle they didn't know who they were going to reveal under the mask. I mean Devon was released and yet the story continued, which doesn't have to be a bad thing. Like other have said he isn't the only member and the leader will eventually be revealed.

I just mean to say in something that's being used as one of there top angles you would imagine they wouldn't just wing it. Its not a TNA issue though its a wrestling business issue and most companies are guilty of having incomplete storied being told even as they are unfolding.

Reactions: 1 person

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I mean, it's amazing the secret has been carried out this long. If the storyline bombs, it'd be bad.