• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

what a fucking disapointment.

Reaction score
This was a fucking disapointment. Outside of punk/orton and taker/hhh this has been an absolute shit mania. Edge and rey showed why they are suoerior talents, the 8 man got way too short and dragon/sheamus got cut totally. Fucking awful. Fucking awful. Don't care about the miz/cena outcome, nothing can salvage this fucking abortion. What a fucking waste of. A brilliant build up wasted. 50 bucks wasted.

Rell

Reaction score
The fucked up thing is I didn't even know they booted Bryan and Shaemus off the card. It was the MAIN FUCKING REASON I even watched. I sat waiting and waiting for Bryan's corny ass theme music to hit, before finally realizing they had scraped the match.

weak

I thought Rey vs CAWdy was pretty dope, especially with CAWdy going over.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I think the ending of the PPV was shit. It ended like a fucking RAW. What was the point of the main event if Rock is going to come in and just destroy everyone? That motherfucker BETTER be back for good if they're doing this for him.

HHH/Taker was *****
Cole/Lawler was fun for what it was
Edge/Del Rio was way better than I expected

The rest of the PPV could have been scraped IMO. There was nothing special about any of the other matches, especially the WWE Title match. The video intro's were more entertaining than the fucking match.

Reaction score
Cole/Lawler was fun for what it was
Edge/Del Rio was way better than I expected

Lawler-Cole was absolute garbage that went 5 minutes longer than it had any right to and the finish was fucking stupid. Cole wins? What a Mania pay off. Fucking ridiculous, it was booked to have people tune in to Raw tomorrow and pissing on the 60 bucks they laid down for this crap.

And if Edge-ADR was better than you expected than you had severely low expectations. Those guys had such bad chemistry it wasn't even funny and the wrong guy went ove.r And it was painful to see how bad Edge was trying to pick up the pace of this match and how he kept feeding Del Rio and he kept slopping it up. Del Rio has a strong character but is so painfully mediocre in the ring. The same thing that happened in this match happened in the Mysterio-Rhodes match, Rey tried to pick up the pace and carry this match, but Rhodes is still mediocre in the ring. Just like Del Rio, he has a strong character, but is so damned mediocre in the ring.

The ONLY good matches were Punk-Orton (which is Orton's best match since Foley died for him) and the incredible HHH-Taker encounter. That's it. And when Snooki, in her 5 seconds, outperforms basically your entire divas roster of the past 5 years, it's time to pack it in.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Seriously, what the fuck was this faggy bullshit I witnessed? Best matches, imo, were Orton/Punk (BEST match of the night), Edge/Del Rio and Mysterio/Rhodes. Rest of the night fucking sucked. The tag matches were over faster than I can take a piss. Undertaker/Triple H was incredibly boring, the only really 'exciting' part being when Triple H tombstoned Taker. Cole/Lawler was a waste of time, and Cena/Miz was all around fucking gay.

Only other great part was fucking surprise PIPER, fuck, yeah,bitches.

Total garbage.

...and, yeah, fuck everyone who is going to complain about me not like Taker/Triple H. I found it boring.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Edge/ADR - ***
Rhodes/Mysterio - **1/4
8 Man - DUD
Orton/Punk - ***1/4
Cole/King (15 minutes of DUD. How agonizing)
Taker/HHH - ****3/4
Mixed Tag - 1/2* (For Trish and Morrison's one move)
Miz/Cena - **

Such a stale and overbooked Mania. Half the show was decent/average (with the exception of Taker/HHH which was fucking phenomenal) to horrendous. Felt like I was watching Raw or even TNA at times. My god. Cole/King getting 15 minutes and 8 Man left on the card while Bryan/Sheamus get shit kicked in the nutsack is absurd to the fullest. Mid card and tag titles have no meaning any more at all and the World Title pretty much means nothing now either. Putting it on first. WTF was that? Horrible is what it is. Whatever. The backstage segments were cheesy and predictable, but Zack Fucking Ryder owned. The guy needs to be pushed. Nuff said. Orton/Punk was good, probably second best match of the night. Punk's facial expressions are top notch and probably the best in the biz. Rock interferring in the main event and the outcome was so predictable that it was a complete letdown. They thought it would be cool, but the build was so great, that it was just too hard to top. And Cena/Miz didn't mesh well AT ALL. Just boring and predictable is all I have to say.

Then there was Taker/HHH. Holy shit. Match started out like all the other boring/slow stuff, but really picked up and the story telling during the match was fantastic. HHH yelling at Taker to STAY DOWN and JUST DIE ALREADY was amazing. Three Pedigree's and a Tombstone, and no pin. Everything was just great. Taker selling death afterwards was fitting too giving what HHH was yelling and both saying during the build that they would "die trying" to win the match. Good way to write off Taker too I guess. I think it would have been better to just let HHH pass out and not tap, that way, if they wanted, could set up a rematch next year and would give HHH a reason for it, saying he didn't really pin or make me submit. Whatever. Great match.

That's about it. BLAHHHHHHH.

Edit- Oh, and fuck you G1.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
:lmmmao: @ started off good and went to shit. Whoever said that must have downs or been watching the match in reverse.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I found most of that match boring. I shouldn't have said in my last post that the tombstone part was the only good part, it really wasn't, there were some good parts scattered here and there, imo, but I didn't think it was THAT great.....I am not a fan of either Taker or Triple H so that was already a bit of a turn off.

I don't know, I guess it just wasn't fast paced enough for me.....

Reaction score
Let's play good, bad and indifferent with Wrestlemania 27 shall we?

The Good

*Triple H vs. Undertaker
I knew this match would be allowed to deliver since it's Triple McMahon and Undertaker. Easily the best match on the card which isn't really saying much. It didn't really have the same magic as Undertaker vs. HBK though but I didn't expect it to since Triple H and Michaels have completely different styles.

*Cody Rhodes vs. Rey Mysterio
Surprisingly I actually enjoyed this match. This was about the only match where somebody actually gained something from appearing on Wrestlemania. Cody Rhodes is someone you want to build up and will be around long term. And at this point Rey Mysterio doesn't have to win every time out to be beloved by the fans. Of course this match will most likely lead to the inevitable Extreme Rules rematch where Rey goes over.

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk
The match was good from a psychology standpoint and Punk was awesome as usual. I just knew Orton was gonna go over so that hurt the match a little. I mean they weren't gonna have him destroy Nexus only to lose at Mania. But if Punk would have won I wouldn't have been disappointed and it could have been used to set up a rematch at the next pay per view. This was easily Orton's best outing at Mania.

The Indifferent

Corre vs. Big Show, Kane, Kofi and Santino
I didn't exactly have high expectations for this match to begin with. Plus I knew Corre were gonna lose anyway. But a minute thirty three? Seriously? They couldn't have cut some time off something else and at least made this match 5 or 6 minutes and given the Corre some heel heat time?

Edge vs. Del Rio
I really wish I could have put this in the good category. But several things hurt the match. The fact that it opened the show was odd and pretty much killed the concept of the Royal Rumble. You win the Royal Rumble and end up curtain jerking. No sense. Plus the finish seem to come out of nowhere. In addition there was no turn by Christian which means it will probably most likely happen at Extreme Rules. Also the aftermath with Edge and Christian destroying Del Rio's car made no sense at all. If Christian would have turned and cost Edge the title THEN it would have made sense.

Dolph Ziggler and LayCool vs. Dolph Ziggler, Snooki and Trish Stratus
I knew going in this match was gonna be a piss break on the show. I also knew that Snooki would most likely be the one getting the pinfall and thankfully they limited her in ring time. But what really pissed me off about this match was the fact that outside of the clothesline to the outside and the Starship Pain to the floor Dolph and Morrison were completely wasted here. Here Morrison and Ziggler were both competing in World Title matches months ago and were on the way to the next level and here they are playing second fiddle to Divas and a celebrity.

The Bad

Michael Cole vs. Jerry Lawler
This match was piss poorly booked. Cole shocked nobody by showing he possesses even less athleticism than a lava lamp. The match really should have either been a tag match or a handicap match with Lawler going over. and this thing went way too fucking long. And by fucking god that end result was beyond Blue. Here Cole buries Lawler for weeks and months and Cole still goes over by DQ? So basically instead of getting the happy ending with the Beer and the stunners and Lawler winning his first Wrestlemania match we get that abortion of a match and result. Which can only mean that they're gonna have a rematch at Extreme Rules.

Miz vs. Cena
I'm sure I'm gonna get a lot of heat for this but just hear me out. Miz was basically treated as a third wheel in the Cena vs. Rock storyline even though Miz is WWE Champion. Secondly the match itself was hobbling along in the first place because the crowd obviously only cared about the Rock coming out. Then it just died with the Double Count Out (which was very obviously done to set up the Rock run-out). Rock costing Cena the match was nice and it got a good pop but it just felt like they could have done it so much better. Plus Miz gets buried even more after the match taking the People Elbow. This match was a difficult one to book because it didn't matter what happened during the match all anybody wanted to see was the Rock. This match just felt like complete filler and fodder to set up Rock vs. Cena down the road.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I'll admit that it wasn't the fastest pace, and even some of the near falls from the tombstone earlier on where overused, especially since it has happened the last two Mania's with Shawn, but the storytelling and great final 5 minutes made it all worth it. Phenomenal imo and I don't really care for either of them as well.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Miz vs. Cena
I'm sure I'm gonna get a lot of heat for this but just hear me out. Miz was basically treated as a third wheel in the Cena vs. Rock storyline even though Miz is WWE Champion. Secondly the match itself was hobbling along in the first place because the crowd obviously only cared about the Rock coming out. Then it just died with the Double Count Out (which was very obviously done to set up the Rock run-out). Rock costing Cena the match was nice and it got a good pop but it just felt like they could have done it so much better. Plus Miz gets buried even more after the match taking the People Elbow. This match was a difficult one to book because it didn't matter what happened during the match all anybody wanted to see was the Rock. This match just felt like complete filler and fodder to set up Rock vs. Cena down the road.

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DISLIKE THE MIZ!!!! YOU MUST LIKE EVERYTHING HE DOES AND REALIZE HE IS THE FUTURE OF THE COMPANY AND WILL BE THE NEXT HULK HOGAN, ROCK, AND STEVE AUSTIN ONLY BETTER!!

Seriously tho, that match sucked shit. So horrible. I dont know if it was booking or the natural SUCK of the Miz. Moreso the booking I think.

Rell

Reaction score
I didn't even watch HHH/Taker, but from what I'm reading around the net, it sounds like a 30 minute rest hold.

Miz vs Cena sucked, but who the fuck cares? Its the Miz vs Cena, its supposed to suck...

The intro videos were epic as shit