• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wha fi gwan

Tyrone

Jobber
Aright people me name be Tyrone me fi watchin dis wrestlin ting bare years fi way before it nah be good nah more ya know. Me nah watch it a lot nah more but me still get into it when it on.

Me tell ya now me fi type like this on purpose, me nah got brain damage or anything me just Jamaican, me father Jamaican and me other family Jamaican too.

Me leave now, ask away any of them questions yall might fi have pon me and me try answer quick.

Peace, love and mary jane.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Your typing is going to annoy a lot of people on here, but they'll learn to deal with it.

So how did you find out about this forum?

Tyrone

Jobber
Zamorakian said:
Man I hope I wasn't the one who referred you.

:upset:

hahahaha nah man me join from forum where crayo gwan advertisin and ting.

Big Hoss Rambler said:
Is that you in your avatar?:laugh:

fi sure, me taken dis picture when me at me job, me a cook for local cafe fi sells local jamaican food.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Welcome man!! Have fun here, hope to see you in some theats!

Silent riva run deep. ;)

This one is for you.
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nwZH0Rnioc0[/video]

THEWWEMARK

Jobber
Wha'gwan mon? I an' I be righteous my youth, heard 'bout dem rudeboys on 'dem oder forums an' slapped em wit me back hand, punch of pussy hole bombaclots.

Oh, uh..

Hey, welcome to the site!