Well Whos It Going to Be?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Not worth starting it's own thread over and it somewhat pertains to this topic...

So I watched about 75% of Impact for the first time since the big Monday night show from last year. Well, on the positive, Bully Ray is a stand out. I used to say he could have been the next Dusty Rhodes-esque type guy back on Raw in 02, especially after Austin's departure. I wouldn't mind him getting a title push over RVD or Anderson.

Fortune needs a mouth piece badly. Roode is improving, but none of them have the "it" to drive the TNA bus and thats just one of those things you have and all of them have been around enough to show if they will have "it" and none of them have.

Katato, or what the fuck ever his name is, concealed that fuckin blood capsule as poorly as anyone has ever, including Ken Shamrock, and he's awful too. Pope and Joe are wasting away in a meaningless midcard feud when they should be pushed the fuck all the way up the card. Joe still has a big following and probably got the best pop last night.

Ric Flair looks nothing short of awful. I feel so sorry for that bastard.

Abyss is back. Yuck.

I'm glad to see Hernandez back, sad to see them revisit LAX in the most watered down, stereotypical way. Even sadder to see him still feuding with Matt Morgan.

Don't like the film look of the backstage vignettes.

And finally, holly fuck what an awful ending to a boring ass main event with two boring fucking characters and a guy who's champ merely because of internet speculation of him going somewhere where he should be. This is just awful. As is the Angle-Jarrett shit. Their two main programs are terrible. Angle, go home. Sting, you deserve better.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Should be Hernandez and/or Pope, tbh. Could be Joe but it's far too late for that guy now, plus he's pretty boring now.

They already blew their chances w/ Hernandez after he split with Homicide and did well but put him in a feud w/ Morgan that went nowhere (and he's in the same feud now again LOL), and same with the Pope. He even had a world title shot and everyone loved him, but they dropped the ball. He can still do it, but highly doubt TNA will let it happen. And yeah, I didn't even know Joe worked for them anymore since Hogan/Bischoff took over.

1chiban

Reaction score
It makes me angry how much they have ruined both Pope and Joe. Properly angry.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Definitely going to be Stone Cold Ken Anderson. Whether you like it or not.

Reaction score
A penis pump with a translucent cylinderPenis pumps, usually described in this context as vacuum pumps, have use in conventional alleviation of impotence. The pump itself is essentially as described above, although often made to higher standards of quality with a much higher price, and arrangements for distribution by suppliers of medical equipment. The purpose is not to cure the condition, but to attain an erection by mechanical and hydrodynamical means even if there is nerve and vascular damage preventing a full natural erection; once the penis is erect, a compression ring is slid on to maintain the erection which will otherwise subside immediately.