Well Whos It Going to Be?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheAnswer

Reaction score
With Jeff Hardy clearly done with being the top guy and the top heel, who is going to take his place?

Espicially with factions there needs to be a clear leader and clear number one heel. Whos going to be the guy?

Obviously they're going to need to turn someone from face to heel, whether its Angle, RVD, Anderson, or even Sting. Angle, RVD, and Sting don't make much sense but Anderson could be feasible I suppose.
TNA absolutly needs a top guy just so it will help with the direction of the product.

So what the hell is TNA going to do now?

fuzzy

Reaction score
matt hardy gonna take his brother's place lol
it could happen, espically when he's been with ric flair lately.

...god...

Reaction score
Should be Hernandez and/or Pope, tbh. Could be Joe but it's far too late for that guy now, plus he's pretty boring now.

Reaction score
They've got to start from scratch yet again. They need to stop pushing losers that just aren't going to take the company anywhere like Anderson and Morgan. Pretend like that dreadful booking of AJ Styles for 80% of his career there hasn't happened, push him. And I don't know if anyone's read the final weeks worth of spoilers, but a certain someone is returning and hopefully he doesn't fall from TNA's graces again, as he deserves his just dues as well.

1chiban

Reaction score
Is the whole 'FALL from graces' thing a little hint? :p

Pat Patterson

Banned
Reaction score
TNA has graces to fall out of? They don't even know the basics about booking a simple match, I wouldn't be to worried about falling out of their graces.

fuzzy

Reaction score
If Mat Hardy was as smart as he says, he would jump at the chance to take jeff's spot. of course he needs to change afew things first.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Unfortunately, the top heel should have been Samoa Joe, but they completely fucked his entire career.

Chances are... it won't make a bit of sense regardless, so why even speculate as to who it may be? Oh wait, I can see where that gets fun. I'm going to predict it to be... wait no, that belongs in spoilers.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
They've got to start from scratch yet again. They need to stop pushing losers that just aren't going to take the company anywhere like Anderson and Morgan. Pretend like that dreadful booking of AJ Styles for 80% of his career there hasn't happened, push him. And I don't know if anyone's read the final weeks worth of spoilers, but a certain someone is returning and hopefully he doesn't fall from TNA's graces again, as he deserves his just dues as well.

^ mutha fuckaz wake up wit' dey' legs chopped off tryin' to say shit 'bout Mr Ken-errrh,....anderson....

Da' KF4L mafia has spoken....

Airfixx

Reaction score
A TNA-mark friend of mine tells me that Bubbah-Ray looks set to be pushed as the new #1 heel.... Surely this is a joke, right?

fuzzy

Reaction score
Bully Ray looked the best that i've ever seen him to be as a heel, the guy is becoming so good that he makes if not all heels in tna's past look like kids.
he would do great as top heel in tna and a lot more convincing then jeff hardy.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
I have also been pleasently surprised with Bully Ray. Hes always been solid on the mic but even his ring work has been entertaining. I really dont have a problem with Bully Ray being towards the upper card, I mean Bradshaw, Jeff Hardy, Edge, etc have all gotten pushes why not Bubba?

I think his feud with AJ will be more of a make or break for him and I do think that they will have the best match at Lockdown.

fuzzy

Reaction score
ya i agree, but Abyss returned last night and i think he'll be center stage at lockdown during that match.