Well, TNA haters, it's time to eat crow.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

dstebbins

Reaction score
In their FIRST show since the permanent change to two hours, their ratings went up 83% since last week. EIGHTY THREE FUCKING PERCENT! They're ratings nearly doubled in the course of a single week, and guess what? THAT WAS JUST THEIR FIRST TWO-HOUR SHOW!!!

On TNA's behalf, I'd like to thank everyone who doubted us, because now I get to sit here and say I told you so!:D

I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PeepShow

What are you talking about. TNAs rating was a 1.1 How did it go up 83%? :laugh:

btman

Reaction score
I highly doubt they can hold the ratings...

PeepShow

THat still makes no sense. How can ratings be up 83% when they did the same rating? I think I need Monk again on this one

Reaction score
Who cares? Has the product changed at all significantly? No, they're still doing things better than they used to, but it isn't even close to being great yet, which they probably should be considering that talent of their roster. Plus, this doesn't make them the number two promotion in the world or anything. They're probably the 6th biggest promotion in the world right now, so it isn't much of a victory yet.

Reaction score
Who cares? Has the product changed at all significantly? No, they're still doing things better than they used to, but it isn't even close to being great yet, which they probably should be considering that talent of their roster. Plus, this doesn't make them the number two promotion in the world or anything. They're probably the 6th biggest promotion in the world right now, so it isn't much of a victory yet.

Quit being a party puper. I like taking my victories were I can get them. Sersiouly like you people complain when tna does negative stuff. But when you here positive news about tna you people still bitch. So quit raining on parades!:protest:

Reaction score
Uh may I ask why we keep comparing TNA to other promotions that have been in the business for about 2 decades with its own highs and lows. TNA is still in its infant stages and the 2 hour premiere is thier first steps in the world. Keep bashing TNA because I noticed something about WWE last night. How many injuries and suspensions have happened in TNA compared to WWE? Bad for business if your top dogs keep getting hurt or suspended, yes the only prob TNA has had recently is Angle drunk driving. Since the shows are shot close together it wont have a dramatic impact like being absent for a month.
Also with the 83% increase. I don't know if its true but hell thats what I call a improvement in ratings. I think the golden age of wrestling for this generation may be sooner than we expect.

I say this is a good start for TNA.

Reaction score
This is not making sense, TNA has done better ratings with 1 hour then the show they did this past Thursday, so why should we be celebrating about a 1.1?

As far as the product goes...its OK, but ok isnt enough for TNA right now. They are the number 2 promotion in the world (Popularity wise...I mean, they got the TV deal) and they obviously have plans to take down WWE one day. The only way to do that is to make a product that is superior to WWE's, much like they were doing in 2005 until they starting screwing up and now we have what we have. TNA is OK but they can be so much better...

...and as for the rating, whoopdee-fucking-do, iMPACT! got a 1.2 before, a 1.1 isnt anything to be celebrating about

PeepShow

^:roflmao: Exactly what I was sayin. I just wanna fucking know how its up 83% and where the fucking person who came up with the stats, I wanna know where he got his crack from, b/c that must be some grade A shit right there.

_xcellence_

Reaction score
what it means is that as its two hours overall 83% more than last week in people watching but this is because they have two hours not one, the rating is still 1.1

Greg_Hardy

Reaction score
i thik the 2 hours was the best thing this company could have done. Now they either need to mae it live or get a second show and hire more superstars. No more past WWE, WCW and ECW stars, unless they didn't really get a run.

Beer Money Army

so TNA is better WWE Heat ratings..

TNA is ok but they can do so much much better..

why did VKM attack Team 3D or was ron/pacman in the tag match

DANTE savage

Reaction score
I don't give a shit about thier ratings, the product is a fucking joke. The 2 Hr debut was ridiculous, this company will never prosper going on like this.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
Yeah you have no idea what the hell you are talking about dstebbins...

and who gives a fuck? they have been getting 1.1's forever, so they get the same rating for a two hour show. yeah they defiantly rose 83%