Well, I finally got around to watching TNA (Not that anyone cares)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Well, I stopped watching wrestling for a while, but last night I had the urge to watch TNA iNCRAP, so I did, and I thought I'd share a few thoughts...

For one, I thought it was a solid show. A lot has changed since my last watch, including Shelley and Sabins theme music :sick:

The Good -

LA Fuckin X. They weren't doing much of anything last time I watched, so I was happy to see TNA giving them a mild push, and a potential tag-title push. I thought their promo with Eddie Guerrero version 2 was entertaining, and it actually drew me in, which is something TNA usually doesn't do for me.

AJ Styles. I was expecting AJ to be shitted on like always, but I was happy to see TNA aren't making him a huge pussy like they were before, although Booker T trashed him :laugh: I thought the Eric Young thing was weird at first, it actually reminded me of the blue blazer (R.I.P.) but when I saw his finisher, it was obvious Super Eric was an indirect shot at Superman aka John Seeenhaah, so I was fine with it.

Knockouts...Some of them are pretty damn ugly, but they can actually wrestle which is a plus. I was surprised to see Daizee Haze and Cheerleader Melissa on the show. Two of Shimmers finest, It'll be interesting to see if TNA actually signs them.

The Bad -

Matt Morgan...not much to say

Gimmicks Gimmicks Gimmicks - the fuck is all this "shave a knockouts head" crap? :dry: I've seen this before, anyone remember Molly Holly?

Samoa Joe Promos...stop screaming

Rock n Rave Infection, what the fuck happened here? The Rock Star thing is garbage, and did Lance Hoyt have panties stapled to his pants? WOW, thats cool :dry:

Run Ins - MCMG and the Spicy smurfs were having a very good match, and Scott Steiner with some black woman and Petey Williams (Scott Steiner Jr.) ruined the match. I think the purpose was to make Steiner look superior going into his match with Joe and Angle, instead it further damaged the X-Division. Speaking of X-Division, does it still exist? Where was Sonjay, Lethal, etc?

Well, I've typed more than I planned so I'm finish. Anyone agree or disagree with any of my points/thought thingys?

chessarmy

I pretty much agree with everything except Samoa Joe's promos and The Rock and Rave Infection. Joe's promos are always solid and probably one of the reasons why he is World Champion right now, and The Rock and Rave infection are great, and I'm pretty sure those were panties on Hoyt's jeans lol

PeepShow

You are totally right about most of the stuff you said. LAX is beastly and Homicide actually isn't that bad on the mic. I am VERY disappointed though that Hernandez got rid of the stache :n:

There was absolutely no need at all for Steiner and Petey to come in and interrupt that opening tag match. They could have just waited till after the match and just came out and cut a promo in the ring and brought Angle out. It's stuff like this that really gets me angered sometimes. And some of the things aren't even always that big of a deal. It's the small things most of the time that make it unenjoyable.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
yeah i aggree with the rock n rave infection
those are horrible gimmicks and i dont think christy hemme should be with them.
shes too good for them.

you forgot awesome kong in your post. its good that she/he can compete with the male superstars. watch her beat aj styles ass lmao

Rell

Reaction score
I pretty much agree with everything except Samoa Joe's promos and The Rock and Rave Infection. Joe's promos are always solid and probably one of the reasons why he is World Champion right now, and The Rock and Rave infection are great, and I'm pretty sure those were panties on Hoyt's jeans lol

I actually liked Rave and Hoyts match for the most part, both are pretty talented, but the the into with Christy Hemme (sexy!!) screaming was weird, and Rave yelling "We love you Columbus!" was just horrible. I mean, was it supposed to be funny? They were obviously in the iMPACT zone.

The fact that they have an identity was a plus though. A couple months ago, they were just two generic guys wrestling.

chessarmy

^ Jimmy Rave does that every week and on PPVs. Its a different city every show

Just a fun fact lol

dstebbins

Reaction score
You should have seen last week's Impact (download it on Itunes. It's only two bucks). That one didn't have a whole lot of promos or storylines, but the pure wrestling was flat out gold.

And yes, the X Division is still around. It's just taking a backseat right now. The World X Cup is coming back around Slammiversery/Victory Road time. It'll be better then.

Evil Austin

Rell I usually don't say this but you have not said one bad thing up there.. I really liked LAX myself, being the first time i saw them was this week as well.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I actually liked Rave and Hoyts match for the most part, both are pretty talented, but the the into with Christy Hemme (sexy!!) screaming was weird, and Rave yelling "We love you Columbus!" was just horrible. I mean, was it supposed to be funny? They were obviously in the iMPACT zone.

They're acting like a touring rock band that's in a different city each week. I believe the first time they did it they said "Hello Cleveland" which is from "This Is Spinal Tap." I don't know if you would be able to stand it, but it makes fun of rock music in the late 70's and 80's. Pretty funny.

Montana

One of the problems i've noticed with TNA is that they don't set up very well for the show. There should be more Cliff Hangers, and just more basic building up to the upcoming shows.

I say this because I only watch 1-2 a month. They just don't give me a reason to set my vcr. (VCR...man i kinda feel old now, dont laugh)

MRC

Reaction score
TNA needs to put more focus on just wrestling.

I don't like the Rock n' Rave Infection it got stale real fast.

Super Eric is crap.

Yea the Knockouts were doing great until this shave your head bald crap happend.

AJ Styles. I love the guy and needs something new. Maybe a fued with Jay Lethal???

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Rock n Rave Infection are cool. at first I didnt like 'em, but now, since the whole Rock n Roll thing, they're awesome. Homicide, meh, needs to improve. Sounds like he has somethin in his mouth when he talks