Well I don't know about you guys, but what the President was funny as hell

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

He freaking took the CNN logo, put it on Vince's face and showed the mania 23 scene where he beat up Vince with an FNN tag.

Obviously from my POV that is just awesome, and ya gotta admit both sides shut down each other all the time with mocks like this so this should be no crucial damage.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
He may be a lot of things, but this is pretty damn funny :dawg:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Wrestlemania 34 : Donald J Trump vs CNN main event
BOOK IT VINCE!
200.gif

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Absolutely terrifying when you think about it. Funny, maybe... but this is such bizarre behaviour. Politics are crazy and I will never think anyone is stupid for being right or left. Anyone engaging in politics has a certain level of intelligence to understand how important it is. However, I genuinely can't help myself believing any single person who voted Trump has to be stupid. No doubt; thick as two planks. Absolutely Blue. Anyone who still believes he's the right man needs to be sectioned.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Absolutely terrifying when you think about it. Funny, maybe... but this is such bizarre behaviour. Politics are crazy and I will never think anyone is stupid for being right or left. Anyone engaging in politics has a certain level of intelligence to understand how important it is. However, I genuinely can't help myself believing any single person who voted Trump has to be stupid. No doubt; thick as two planks. Absolutely Blue. Anyone who still believes he's the right man needs to be sectioned.

Most of the people who voted for him were voting against Hillary. That is the thing. When given a choice of two evils (which is always the case in the US since only two parties ever dominate the polls) people chose the one they can relate to more. I don't get into politics and I think it is completely f'd in the US anymore because it has become a social media induced argument of people acting like sensitive or insensitive morons. It is a mainstream entertainment source and this tweet is proof of that. Politics should not be viewed as Entertainment but now it is just that for a large part of the population.

Not to get all Tin-Hatty here, but Democrats and Republicans share the same end goal and they don't even realize it. Left and Right wings are on the same damn bird. The Republicans rob from the middle to feed the rich. The Democrats rob from the middle to feed the poor. Who ends up screwed the most? Middle class American which in turn screws over the poor/lower class. The more damage done to the middle, the bigger the gap there is between upper and lower class and the harder it becomes for the poor/lower class to ever have a chance at success. Also, having people fight each other like this is genius on their part. Divide on conquer. Both sides only want one thing and that is more control over the people and the best way to do that is to destroy the middle and be left with upper and lower classes.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I dnt know what to think about the government. I dnt really pay much attention to it anyways.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Someone responded with Comey's face on Stone Cold as Trump took the stunner, well played XD, it can be funny for both sides