Announcement Welcome to Undisputed Wrestling (Rules & Sign Up)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Intro
Scene 1

You walk into a seemingly abandoned where house perched alongside the Hudson River on the Lower West Side of Manhattan. There's no one around except a few sketchy homeless fellows. Wondering if this the right place you might check the address given to you on the letter recieved asking you to come, but it's right, so you walk in.

Inside is completely different. Sunlight coming in from the dirty glass windows seems like a beam of light hitting the ring centered in the middle of the warehouse as it's incredibly dusty. Inside the ring are two 12 year olds tying up and it's cute until one of them lays the other out with a perfect superkick.

Dutch, a salty old man stands ringside watching the two.

Dutch: Well cover the son of a bitch for christ's sakes!

The kid goes for the cover and dutch slams his hand on the ringside 3 times before ringing the bell beside him. He notices you walk in.

Dutch: That's enough for today.

Scene 2

You and Dutch are now in his office. It's incredibly cluttered and he's got a computer running on Windows 98. Around the office you can see photos and newspaper clippings of dutch, a few others you might not know, and one small photo of Dat Kid with the IWT Championship buried among the rest.

Dutch stares at you for a moment, his breathing is almost like growling.

Dutch: You'll have to excuse me if I don't know who you are. I've been sending those letters to a bunch of people like yourself who either are established, have some sort of martial arts background, or just have a general passion for wrestling and im old so it doesn't help. Obviously you're here to join my new league. The pay of course will be as promised in the letter and you shouldn't have to go from city to city anymore wondering where your next job is. Or if you're not here for the money then you're here because i promised you something more than just matches, i promised you a real fight, the fight that gets you enemies til death do you part, the kind of fight that will change you as a person, and develop your true character. Whatever the reason may be, here's your contract, read it carefully and welcome to Undisputed Wrestling.

Rules & Explanation

1st and Foremost if you're looking for competition this isn't the place. This e-fed is heavily focused on story more than having matches. I actually would encourage you to have more segments than matches, so that when you do have a match the quality of promos as well as people looking at your match will be excited to see it.

We'll have 1 show per month except when it comes to our larger shows which will have a 2 month gap so that plenty of storytelling can get done to make it feel like a larger event.

There will be a 5 match maximum to each show, which means the competition comes really not in the match itself but the effort you put in to building the match and earning your spot on the card. The bigger shows will have 6 available match spots.

However, that does not mean you can't have a dark match in between these shows, but you may only have 1 dark match per month so use it wisely.

Something different that we'll be offering here is if you and your opponent agree you may choose to have someone win the match without having to promo to advance a storyline but you must write the match up if you do this and let me know about it prior, so im not expecting you to promo.

We'll also be offering bi-weekly power rankings based on your matches AND the segments you produce. We'll also be offering regular interviews in the style of talking smack and hopefully this will be done once a month as well after the shows and we'll do this via pm so we're not publicly waiting and we can post in on completion.

For those of you wondering if you should join now I would encourage you to do so as for the next few months we'll be releasing titles individually instead of all at once so that each championship can have its own moment to shine. We'll be starting with the Undisputed Wrestling Empire Championship, following with the Undisputed Wrestling Jr Heavyweight Championship, and finally the Undisputed Wrestling Heavyweight Championship.

For those of you familiar with IWT we'll be doing the same thing in terms of promo matches. Because we have such a light schedule i'll expecting you to show up to your matches and if you can't or feel like you can't make sure i know so that we can either reschedule or write something up together so that your character isn't automatically taken in a direction you don't want it to. If you don't contact me at all or respond to a pm i send you, me and your opponent will write what happens without you, so please communicate and there should be no problem.

We may take periodic breaks in months like September because you shouldn't have to worry about an e-fed as well as school work, but that is to be determined later as of right now. But thos e-fed is designed to work with you. And i also plan to work with Roadster so that our shows don't collide with one another, so if you choose to work in IWT as well I will try my best not to have you in multiple matches a week.

There may be periods of time where im unavailable and if that happens you can contact me on twitter @debaucherino and i'll get a notification on my phone.

For those of you looking to be on creative im looking for folks who will be around to make matches if im not. In fact we won't be calling it creative, we'll be calling it management. The creative part should come from the competitors and if you have ideas about matches, etc, feel free at anytime to contact me and we'll discuss it. If at any point Im being stubborn because sometimes i know i can be, feel free to open up a thread and outvote me on a matter and i will not impede you, I promise. I might get butthurt, but i will never get in the way of a majority decision. The only thing i do ask is that we keep this fed on a light schedule and we don't add many shows/matches so that it can run smoothly and everyone regardless of their schedule, can enjoy this fed.

I would also encourage others to not just be wrestlers. This is the fed to explore managing, commentary, and interviewing. Think outside the box, try different things, and if it doesn't succeed keep looking for your niche.

Contract

Name:
Weight:
Hometown:
Signature Moves:
Finishing Moves:
Common Moves You Regularly Use:
Fighting Style:
Backstory:

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Name: Tyson Storm
Height: 6 Foot 1
Weight: 235 Pounds
Hometown: Dublin, Ireland
Signature Moves: Spinebuster, Crossface
Finishing Moves: Phoenix Splash, Pedigree
High Knee, Knee drop, Pele Kick, Avada Kedavra, Stomps, Cross Body, Elbow Drop, Flying Headbutt, Five Star Frog Splash, Glory Special, Dragon Sleeper, Texas Cloverleaf, Sleeper Hold, Alabama Slam, God's Last Gift, Powerbomb, Money Clip, Hook And Ladder, Checkmate, Brainbuster, Magnitude Bomb, Falling Apron Paroxysm,
Fighting Style: Brawler, Technical, Some High Flying stuff
Backstory: Tyson Storm comes from a wrestling family. His cousins Ryan Blake and Robert Blake were huge stars in Precision and Exodus. His father is the owner of RWK, but Tyson wants to find his own way. He trained in Ireland at a young age to become a wrestler. He spent a lot of years in the independent scene in England and Ireland, but he started to make his way up the ladder when he was signed to IWT. He made a big impact there, but he decided it wasn't the place for him. He then signed to RWK as a part timer, and he also signed a contract with Ignition where he currently has a IC title match. He moves around promotions and won't sign a contract that commits him to one company. He will probably bring titles he has won on this show since he believes he earned that right when he won that title.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
D'Angelo_Dinero_October_2010.jpg

Name: Bishop
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 222 lbs.
Hometown: Detroit, Michigan

Signature Moves: Double Knee Express (look up Dinero Express for reference), various T-Bone suplexes

Finishing Moves: FOH (Suplex into a stunner. Truth Or Consequences from 2K for reference)

Lariat
Dropkick to Knee
Roundhouse Kick
Various forearm combinations
Gut kick
Flying forearm/clothesline
Diving Leg Drop
Diving Body Splash
Diving Elbow Drop
Belly-to-belly suplex
Spinning Powerbomb
German suplex
Spinebuster
Arm drag
Samoan Drop
Figure Four Headscissor
Dragon Sleeper

Fighting Style: Brawler/strategist

Backstory:
Bishop, full name Demarcus Bishop, is an African-American male from Detroit. He had a rough life growing up with his parents putting him up for adoption at an early age and he was in an orphanage from age 2 to 11. While in there he became real close with a kid named Jabari who became the big brother/father figure in Bishop's life as Jabari is 5 years older than Bishop. They grew up together in the orphanage until Jabari turned 16 and was allowed to leave when he adopted and took Demarcus with him. Of course it's hard for a 16 year old and 11 year old to make a living by themselves but Jabari always knew how to get by, even when they were in the orphanage, and it just so happened he realized he was good at selling things and making profit so he started running the streets of Detroit. So at 16 years old, Jabari entered a life of crime and began dealing drugs and other various things to make a living for him and Bishop. From there, Jabari was much more than just a big brother or a father figure to Bishop, Jabari became his mentor. For 10 years Bishop and Jabari worked together making decent money and evading the law (for the most part) and they have many stories and memories from those days running the streets, but by the time Bishop was 23 and Jabari was 28, both still with no family, no real money, and no real purpose, Jabari decided it was time for a Change. Jabari has been mentoring Bishop in many ways since Bishop was Just a baby with things such as bargaining, fighting, and many other things but none really served a purpose apart from making a few bucks. So Jabari tried many things with Bishop. While running the streets still, He started to try to teach him music to see if he had a special musical talent and that didnt really work. He tried anything you can think of to see if Bishop had a knack for anything in particular but nothing seemed to work to well. Then one day while Jabari and Bishop were making deals with a couple clients, something happened when...well, youd have to ask Bishop or Jabari what happened that day as they dont like talking about it much. Long story short, Jabari sensed something within him that day, he knew from that moment that Bishop could fighr, that Bishop enjoyed to fight, and Bishop had it in him all along but Jabari never 100% caught on to it till thar day. So from there Jabari trained Bishop to fight every single day till Jabari got Bishop booked at a few local Detriot wrestling events. Turns out Jabari was a good manager too. Within maybe 3 or 4 events, people took interest in Bishop and his fighting style. By the time Bishop turned 24, IWT approached him and offered him a developmental contract which Jabari accepted immediately in behalf of Bishop. The rest, as they say, is history, as Bishop made an immediate impact in IWT until he threw it all away in a heated rivalry and ended up back on the streets in August. Jabari wasn't having none of that after the minor success Bishop had in the fighting industry and took him off the streets once again and now that Bishop is 100% trained to be a fighter, Jabari figured it was time to really train Bishops mind before he got back on a mainstream stage. Over the last month back wrestling, Bishop, along with Jabari, have both found the good in one another and are on new paths in their lives, both finding religion and both taking time to train their minds daily in Various ways such as meditation, hoping their new mindset would put them on the right path for once. While visting NY one day while Bishop was off in Portugal for IWT, Jabari heard an ad on the radio for Undisputed Wrestling and from there, well, we'll have to wait and see...this could be the right path theyve been looking for their whole lives.

Last edited:

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I almost signed up as a commentator, but this seems quite different and exciting so I want to give it a good go, so I'm gonna go with a wrestler.
Name: Ian Wade
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 180lb
Hometown: Liverpool, England
Signature Moves: Lights out (superkick) and The Kraken's Hold (Kimura)
Finishing Moves: The North Star (Red Arrow) and Shipwreck (Curbstomp)

Common Moves You Regularly Use: Slingblade, slaps to the chest, Kicks (quick and hard). Snap suplex, snap german suplex, springboard crossbody, DDT,swinging neckbreaker, top rope moonsault, springboard corkscrew to the outside and turnbuckle canon ball.

Fighting Style: High Risk

Backstory: Ian was raised in Liverpool, his family works at the docks but all he wanted to do was wrestle. While his family didn't support him at the start, believing it to be a little kid's fantasy, they changed their minds after seeing how dedicated he was. They helped him get training all over UK from the age of 13, he spent every dime he had saved up over the years as soon as he got the letter from Undisputed Wrestling after working the local circuit. He wants to succeed and pay his family back for all their support.

He shows the immaturity of his youth with his reckless self abandonment when it comes to his matches as he takes massive risks and doesn't mind using his body as a weapon to make the match just that much more special.

He loves his family and has named his moves in tribute to their work. His tights have their names disguised as designs.

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Name: Joseph Grey
Nickname: St. Joseph

Height: 6.0 feet
Weight: 210 lbs

Hometown: London, England

Signature Moves:
  • Brain Buster
  • Triangle Choke
Finishing Moves:
  • Cattle mutilation
  • Lion Tamer
  • Running knee
  • Hammer fists
  • Elbow strikes
  • Forearms
  • Suplex's
  • Powerbombs
  • Powerslam
  • Jawbreaker
  • Brainbuster
  • Headbuster
  • DDT
  • Chinlock
  • Piledrivers
  • Spinebusters
  • Springboards
  • Super kicks
  • Enziguri's
  • Dropkicks
  • Chokes
Fighting Style: Submission Specalist

Backstory:
Joseph Grey is a former MMA prospect who was indefinitely barred from Mixed Martial Arts competition for street fighting. He has taken his skills to professional wrestling now and has gone from rags to riches. This former low class kid from London has now become a famed star and a big name to many in the martial arts world. He is a serious fighter who choked out many of the worlds ultimate fighters.

Dojo

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
bOKjo7Z
tumblr_o66de1L1U21rbmjvuo1_250.gif

Name:
James Sloane

Height:
6'1

Weight:
220lbs

Hometown:
Melbourne, Australia

Fighting Out Of:
London, England

Signature Moves:
"Order 66"
Wristlock transitioned into leaping knee strike
(basically Rainmaker setup, spun into a Knee strike)

"Overpowered Kick/OPK"
Spinning Back Kick to the head, usually follows up with a German Suplex on the groggy opponent.

Finishing Moves:
"Rogue One"
Inverted Suplex lift, dropped into a Scoop Slam Piledriver

"Leviathan's Cross"
Seated Scissored Armbar

Lots of Kickboxing styled strikes mostly targeting limbs worn down by extensive use of submissions.
Multiple Submissions (Rear Naked Choke, Sleeper Hold, Armbar, Kimura, Kneebar, Heelhook etc)
Reverse Power Slam, Backdrop Driver, German Suplex, Dragon Suplex, Tiger Suplex
Brainbuster, Fisherman's Suplex, Snap Suplex, Falcon Arrow
Suicide Dive, Standing Moonsault, Diving Double Footstomp

Fighting Style:
Japanese Strong Style influence mixed in with extensive Kickboxing training.

Backstory:
Sloane has travelled the world, wrestling across many continents never finding a true home for his talents as he either usually finds himself bored with the lack of talent on a certain roster or the company folding and going defunct. Even still, Sloane has gold in multiple promotions during his 10+ year career, the most notable being the Pure Championship in the now defunct Rocket Wrestling Promotions, and one half of the very first NGW Tag Team Champions. After leaving NGW part-way through 2014, Sloane took an extended hiatus from the world of professional wrestling, moved to London (where he remains to this day) in order to focus on his newly opened Kickboxing Gym.

When he was reached out to by Undisputed Wrestling, he decided to come out of the aforementioned hiatus and make his return to the wrestling industry. There have been rumours that Sloane has secretly taken up doing some suspicious work in his spare time, what does that mean? Who knows, it's just a rumour.
tumblr_o66de1L1U21rbmjvuo3_250.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Drag
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
Tommaso.png

Name:
Brian Kaul (Formerly Nebraska)

Height:
6'1

Weight:
204lbs

Hometown:
Los Angeles, California

Signature Moves:

"Kaul Knee Krusher"
Running knee to a seated opponent, commonly in a seated position in the corner

"Ending it" Suplex combo
Deadlifting german suplex followed by snap dragon suplex.

Finishing Moves:

"California Choke"
Chicken-wing crossface with a dragon sleeper hold around the neck rather than a headlock

"Ozymandias"
Powebomb dropped into a double knee backbreaker

Big suplexes that display Kaul's power including arrays of delayed standing suplexes, gutwrench suplexes and german suplexes.
Lots of body slams, always with a snapping force for full driving power into the mat.
Theatric running moves such as single leg dropkicks or spritning lariats.

Fighting Style:
Heavy brawler/Forgotten technician. Brian used to pride himself on being a very good technical wrestler but the remnants of that time seemingly fade with each passing month, he will still attempt the occasional technical move but he doesn't have the same mind or skill for it as he once did. Largely sticking to his power.​

Backstory:
Brian Kaul originally found success under the ring name of Brian Nebraska, acting as one of the few highlights of Next Generation Wrestler's pitiful existence. Initially a generic heel, he was the self-dubbed "Mr.NGW" during a successful face run towards the end of Next Generation Wrestling's lifespan and would go on to become one of the companies top faces alongside luchador Guernica. However, the hardcore style of NGW wasn't meant for Nebraska and shortly before it's sudden closure he had a large falling out with the company over his position on the roster, feeling cheated by being denied the top spot and dramatically taking a sabbatical, NGW would close before he would return. After this, Nebraska enjoyed temporary, one and done appearances in other promotions such as New Wrestling Online and ARK but neither would last. Brian was out of work for the better part of a year before signing with Undisputed Wrestling and his glory days were past him. The bitterness was still there.​

Reactions: Drag