Welcome to Rell's Kitchen! Come confess your secrets with Chef Gordon Rell'msey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

LOL WS, thats sad lol...

I guess it isnt as bad as Rell taking a leak in his sisters bath...:shocking:

^ actaually, I would expect that from you...:p

Wrestling Station

ROFL :laugh:

funniest thing I've heard all day, that's fucked up. Wrestling Station is going to hell.
:sad: actually was so dumb coz i couldnt realize that a blind man would wear sunglasses in a hospital!! ROFL!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
This is a small one.

Last week the lady friend asked me to go rent a movie. She wanted me to get Tank Girl (one of her favourites) so I went to Blockbuster, and it surely was there, but I was just like nope, not there, and grabbed Children of the Corn instead. A movie which she ended up hating, but I liked it.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm like totally hogging this thread. I guess confession is good for the soul after all lol.

Rell

Reaction score
lol Its fine, the more confessions, the better.

Another one, when I was a kid, I used to tuck my ball-sack between my legs Silence Of the Lambs'esque

We can go all day, I'm not the embarrassed type

Wrestling Station

^thats more like inflammation youre having Rell. Do you even use power for that shit?

Soulpower

There's a festival held in San Juan every January. About 3 years ago I had only 10 dollars, so me and my friends had an idea.. PRINT MONEY!

Yes, I printed a couple of 10 and 5 dollar bills (I ended up with about 120 bucks). Since the festival is usually full and a lot of money is changing hands, no one could tell the difference.

Here's the kicker... I bought the Governor of Puerto Rico a drink with my fake cash :D

Qwake

Okay Rell just told me to post this one for him(he told me through MSN)...

Rell says: Well when I was on my little 5 day break I realized I was sick of my women so I decided to go and find someone new who was down for you know what. I looked around and there was not a single hot chick in sight so I saw this handsome young man, I went over and started talking to him and invited him back to the room where I was staying. Me and the guy started talking and his name was Joe, later that night me and Joe started to get a little bored so I told him to get into bed with me thus earning me a one way ticket to hell!

So yeah thats what Rell said, he also said it was one of the best night of his life and Joe was very gentle...Rell asks to be forgiven :yes:

Rell

Reaction score
Woah, I'm not on msn. Lennie made that shit up!

edit: I mean, "sharkboy"

Rell

Reaction score
Who the hell is Joe? Samoa?!