• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

(Welcome) I got loyalty, got royalty inside my DNA.

King James

What's good, smarks. King James here. Some of you from Wrestling Forum know me as Clique, I'm an Administrator over there.

- I regularly watch NXT and AEW as far as weekly wrestling goes. Been a wrestling fan for 3 decades.
- Big musichead, especially in the R&B/Soul, Blues, Funk, and Hip Hop genres.
- A cinefile. I love the movies and I unabashedly love talking about and writing about movies.
- Avid NBA viewer. Rooting for Giannis & The Bucks and Kahwi + PG-13 & The Clippers.
- My name is not in tribute to LeBron James:lebron:although I am a fan.

That's what I'll share for now. Get to know me. Thanks for having me on the forum.

nWo4Lyfe420

Banned
I hear WF is booming these days

giphy.gif

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Welcome welcome King "Clique" James.

If you need anything, let me know. In the meantime glad to have an avid fan on board and I hope you make yourself at home.

Feel free as these guys have said to also make your NBA love known. I'm sure they'd love to get that sports discussion spreading.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I dig the Kendrick reference and would your WF name be a reference to the Kanye song called “Clique”?

Anyways, welcome aboard