• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weird thing that makes you high

Beer

The argument in this thread is hilarious

Can I explain why? Because two boys are arguing over who is hardest thanks to the stuff they smoke.

Lol, :smh

Surely you should be arguing about how you never smoke weed and shit?

gamebreaker

You=Loser Freshman smurf
lmao
Ok, so you classify me as a "Freshman smurf"
Dude,
You're the one that's 15. Aren't all 15 year olds freshman?
So you're calling yourself a smurf...
Which is a totally true fact.

RE: The MySpace comments.
I've never said anything about the MySpace comments except that all the girls that comment you are fat.
You're the one thinking that I don't think you get comments from girls.
Owned?

Go on, plz.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Here it's around $15 a gram. I rarely ever do it, my mates do a lot but it just doesn't really appeal to me.

They get ripped. Quite a few of my mates deal, and one guy grows it with his dad. I could get it for free if I wanted it.

Start of last year some guy sold some fat kid actual grass and he didn't know. :laugh:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

lolfag said:
I don't think I've been owned yet.
You were owned the moment you fell out of your mum's black hole/pussy.

Osama said:
The argument in this thread was hilarious.
Not as funny as that piece of shit that you have in your sig.

CT Styles

BKB said:
Quite a few of my mates deal, and one guy grows it with his dad. I could get it for free if I wanted it.
His name by any chance wouldn't be Leroy?

I can't be fucked with gayraper anymore btw.

Qwake

lol, don't the older dudes spank Freshmen with paddles or something? And why was GameBreaker calling CT kid when a freshmen is the youngest guys at High schools usually aged 13 or some shit? :smh

Yeah pretty much all my mates have weed whenever I see them, if I wanted I could probably get some off them but I don't see the big deal about it. lol @ Gamebreaker thinking he's cool and whatnot! :laugh: