Weird Habits 2.0

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Same. Can't stand having it on an odd number. :lol

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Multiples of 5 are ok too.

• Wow
Reactions: Death By Looch

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I am the opposite. I have the TV volume based on any number that is divisible by 3. In fact, a lot of things have to base on 3 in order for me to ne "okay"

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Dunno if these are really weird but:

I like to talk things out to myself. I live alone, so I guess I have freedom to do that. It just helps doing that then trying to think think it through in my head. I feel like it'd be seen as odd if somebody was seeing you do it.

Another thing is I have to wash my hands before I play video games. I can't fathom how people play and eat at the same time, especially if they've been eating like Doritos or something. With all the bits on their controller. That's so gross to me. :lol I legit would play worse without clean hands. I guess I'm weird in the sense that I clean my hands even if they're not really dirty beforehand. Been that way for a while.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

I like to talk things out to myself. I live alone, so I guess I have freedom to do that. It just helps doing that then trying to think think it through in my head. I feel like it'd be seen as odd if somebody was seeing you do it.

Another thing is I have to wash my hands before I play video games. I can't fathom how people play and eat at the same time, especially if they've been eating like Doritos or something. With all the bits on their controller. That's so gross to me. :lol I legit would play worse without clean hands. I guess I'm weird in the sense that I clean my hands even if they're not really dirty beforehand. Been that way for a while.

Same to both of these except for I talk to my cat instead lol

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
  • Haha
Reactions: Death By Looch

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA

The sad thing is that it took the pandemic for me to start washing my hands as often as I should. I used to only wash them after going to the toilet or getting something really dirty on them like mud.
Now I wash them several times a day.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score

I talk to myself as well even when I am watching wrestling, so I understand that.

And as for washing your hands go, I have OCD, actually diagnosed with it, so I wash my hands a lot throughout the day. It isn't as bad as it was, but I still wash them more than the normal person, lol.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
My cat says you're a loser for doing that.

Mine probably thinks so too bc for whatever reasons he tends to only respond with meows in the morning and the rest of the day he just stares at me

• Haha
Reactions: Alexa

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I do that with wrestling as well. :lol Not too often with TV Shows or Movies, but like if I'm playing games I do it a lot and wrestling I'm always remarking to myself about things that happen. Like I was like all kinds of 'WTF' when Punk got squashed, haha.

Reactions: Alexa

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I talk to myself out loud too sometimes, I guess it's just something people do when they leave alone for a long time. The weird part is that I do it in English even though it's not my first language.

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
I have a weird habit of talking to myself when nobody's around. Strangely, I speak normally to myself without stuttering or not having problems trying to get the words out of my mouth.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I have a weird habit of talking to myself when nobody's around. Strangely, I speak normally to myself without stuttering or not having problems trying to get the words out of my mouth.
I am taking it as you shutter when you talk to other people.

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
I am taking it as you shutter when you talk to other people.
I indeed do. I fucking hate it. It always frustrates me when you get excited, you try to say it without a long pause or try to get the words properly because my mind goes faster than my mouth.