• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weekly TNA Impact Discussion Thread

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
I think Eva Marie acted in a horror movie

*searches it up* It was a thriller. Close enough
I think she did an action film or two as well...

eva shotgun.jpg

:idk3:

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
It’s a weekly show and there is no sense in a rookie defeating clean one of the best knockout’s in the history of the promotion.
A Rookie?

Really?

You'd call Tenille Dashwood a "Rookie"?

SHE'S ONLY 3 YEARS YOUNGER THAN MADISON RAYNE!

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Yes. In Impact Wrestling she’s a rookie. She came to the company less than 3 weeks ago and she’s already in a title picture
I...I don't want to have this discussion.

Frankly I'm glad Tenille won & that she is in the title picture...
although I shouldn't really be talking about it because I don't
actually watch the show itself.

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
I...I don't want to have this discussion.

Frankly I'm glad Tenille won & that she is in the title picture...
although I shouldn't really be talking about it because I don't
actually watch the show itself.
It’s obvious that you don’t bruh. Imagine some random indie star going to WWE and beating Charlotte insantly on a Smackdown episode. Well, that’s what happened last night in Impact.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Yeah Tenille/Emma is a rookie in Impact. Especially compared to Madison Rayne. Now Tenille may put on the better matches on average, but star power is a thing and anybody who watches TNA/Impact knows that Madison, an OG Beautiful People member, is going to presented as a star, especially given she went to ROH for a bit and competed in the Mae Young Classic

Ultimately I don't think I really care who won. There are arguments for both ladies to have won.