Weekly TNA Impact Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Oh I get what you were going for...its just my mind always leaps
towards films analogies with wrestling.Its a bad habit
Eh, I get it, but still, that's not the point.

I was thinking about them as two women cursed with a spiritual &/or
supernatural affliction...like they are a reflection of each other. "The Mirror that Flatters Not"
Machinehead, nice. Also, if you take the women part out of it, and just see it as two supernatural people going at it, then you could also say that it would be Freddy vs Jason, too.

I think I read somewhere it was the lady named:

Winter

who was returning...although that may have just
been a rumor.
I read it was Maidson Rayne, but that is just a rumour from what I heard

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Eh, I get it, but still, that's not the point.
Did I miss the point?

Machine head, nice. Also, if you take the women part out of it, and just see it as two supernatural people going at it, then you could also say that it would be Freddy vs Jason, too.
Yeah...but Freddy vs. Jason was lame (great soundtrack but)...
so hopefully this feud is much better.

And whoever it is that is returning...I just
hope they are a good worker who can add
something to the division.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yeah...but Freddy vs. Jason was lame (great soundtrack but)...so hopefully this feud is much better.

And whoever it is that is returning...I just hope they are a good worker who can add something to the division.
Ha! Yeah, I thin Su vs Rosemary will be great or at least very good.

They are and they can.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I guess they could go with this matches and save rosemary and allie for BFG. I think these two should face eventually, and it needs to be on a big stage because it would be the best story that they could tell for the knockouts division. Will rosemary be able to bring out her darker side again to take out her bunny? Will allie be able to dig down deep enough to overcome the odds?

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I guess they could go with this matches and save rosemary and allie for BFG.
I personally think that's the best idea.

Have Rosemary & Allie both be victorious
at Slammiversary & begin the build to there
title match after.

I think these two should face eventually, and it needs to be on a big stage because it would be the best story that they could tell for the knockouts division.
I agree 100%

Will Rosemary be able to bring out her darker side again to take out her bunny? Will Allie be able to dig down deep enough to overcome the odds?
I think they could do so much with that...
its a story that gives the writers/creative
a lot of options.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Did I miss the point?

Yeah...but Freddy vs. Jason was lame (great soundtrack but)...
so hopefully this feud is much better.

And whoever it is that is returning...I just
hope they are a good worker who can add
something to the division.
That movie was like Jason was WCW and Freddy was WWF in the Invasion lol

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Question for the 2 or 3 people who are actually smart enough to both follow this thread and Impact. I work nights and therefore don't watch live, so I tend to be about what, about a week and a half behind based on when they post the latest eps on GWN. Is this about the same as when everyone else watches, or do y'all watch live or close to it?

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Question for the 2 or 3 people who are actually smart enough to both follow this thread and Impact. I work nights and therefore don't watch live, so I tend to be about what, about a week and a half behind based on when they post the latest eps on GWN. Is this about the same as when everyone else watches, or do y'all watch live or close to it?
Yeah, the episodes on GWN are usally a week or two behind, I beuleve. I usually watch it live, but I have missed some episodes amd they usually are on GWN a week after.

Reactions: Jeffry Mason

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I almost never watch it live. Sometimes I watch it the next day, and other times it's not until a week or two later. It just depends on when I have free time.

Reactions: Jeffry Mason

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
So I made Eli Drake's list, I was there for majority of the last episode. Top 5 and 2 Dummy in Impact Yeah!
[doublepost=1528674149][/doublepost]They edited a lot though, there was a botch during his entrance and I might be wrong but I thought he mentioned Scott Steiner. Plus his match with Steiner and Z and E vs Aerostar and Drago was edited too. Also dislike his new theme

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com
I remember a time where that's all I'd watch; now I don't even bother but Drake is my favorite in terms of what he's done
for them. Everyone's favorite is who is on the Milk Carton next after they leave. Hope drake stays and does great things.

Reactions: Tyler2

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
So now they are setting up a feud between KM and Fallah Bahhm which seems okay, Hogan vs Blanchard was an interesting match and defiantly gpad to see a face actually use a weapon and go the extra mile to win, Eddie vs Tommy should be a interesting match especially with all the drama behind it, Sami\OvE vs Pentagon Jr. should be a interesting feud especially if,it blends over to Lucha Underground, Steal vs Cage was underwhelming and the feud of Cage vs Lingo makes no sense at all and I am defiantly no looking forward to it, Tata vs Rebel was meh, but one as glad to see a former member of The Menagerie, and the reveal of Red X was kind of cool but it felt like they jumped the gun on the reveal of who it was though.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Last night's segments with Su and Maidson and Pentagon and OvE were great. The little girl appearing when Maidosn opened the doors reminded me of The Shining and the bloodbath reminded me of Carrie, which is great. I am thinking that Su is going to retain, now. The segment with Pentagon Jr, and Sami being tied up and everything was something start from a B horror movie, and it was great. I am definitely looking forward to Slammiverasy.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
The little girl appearing when Maidosn opened the doors reminded me of The Shining and the bloodbath reminded me of Carrie, which is great. I am thinking that Su is going to retain, now.
I'm pretty sure Madison was brought in simply
to feud with & put over Su while Rosemary is
on the mend.

I wish I cared about Impact at the moment...
but no Rosemary...no interest from me.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Madison was brought in simply to feud with & put over Su while Rosemary is on the mend.

I wish I cared about Impact at the moment...but no Rosemary...no interest from me.
Okay, but it makes sense having a veteran come back and put over a newcomer as well as help them behind the scenes. If Su does retain and starts a feud with Rosemary, once she comes back then I will be excited about it because it is going to be great especially if they do more of them "creepy" segments like they have been.

If you don't care then why comment, lol.