Weekly TNA Impact Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
And for the record, Matt Striker is the best non-WWE announce around. Just my 2 cents.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I kinda disagree with the AJ Styles thing because that's a totally different platform. You could say "Oh, it's under the WWE umbrella", but it's not really a wrestling show.
I think you misunderstand me.

there's a double standard among fans on the internet where it is okay for guys coming out of WWE to talk shit about it, it's even encouraged. But when AJ Styles talked negatively about TNA on the Austin pods it was apparently not okay.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I think you misunderstand me.

there's a double standard among fans on the internet where it is okay for guys coming out of WWE to talk shit about it, it's even encouraged. But when AJ Styles talked negatively about TNA on the Austin pods it was apparently not okay.
Yeah, I misunderstood.
The thing I don't understand is, AJ Styles didn't really trash TNA? He was basically the guy who carried the company. They misused him, cut his pay and just fucked around with him. Then brought in ex-WWE superstars and put them in a higher position than him. Of course he has the right to say, yeah they fucked me over. But it's not like the dude is saying "Fuck TNA".

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Yeah, I misunderstood.
The thing I don't understand is, AJ Styles didn't really trash TNA? He was basically the guy who carried the company. They misused him, cut his pay and just fucked around with him. Then brought in ex-WWE superstars and put them in a higher position than him. Of course he has the right to say, yeah they fucked me over. But it's not like the dude is saying "Fuck TNA".
He did in his shoot interview in 2014. He had serious resentment towards them, for a while.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Yeah, I misunderstood.
The TNA diehard fanbase (see TNAMecca) is rabid. Anything that can be perceived as negative towards TNA is either ignored or attacked like a mortal enemy.

Like when AJ said he felt he was underpaid on the Austin pod. TNAMecca said he should be happy to have been paid at all. They called him overpayed and a traitor

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Really enjoyed the show. James Storm and Billy Corgan was a good way to start the show off. Moose vs. Edwards was pretty good, X-Division match was great, and the main event was great. I love Brother Nero's new theme, lol.

OBSOLETE.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Somebody share the link when Final Deletion II is posted on YouTube, please.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Delete or Decay was good. Not as good as the first one. But sequels rarely are