Weekly WEEKLY Saturday Precision week 22 Match Card (The Master Takes over!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
The video starts backstage as The Reagmaster is seen backstage just casually walking through before he sees Ryan Blake's office and looks with a smile on his face

Reagmaster: Maybe today is the day, my offer of higher pay and my own personal cameraman who is not allowed to leave get accepted. They better be.

Reagmaster knocks on the office three times and at the 3rd knock he shouts Ryan. No response. Master tries again. Knock, knock, Ryan. Knock, knock, Ryan. It goes on for a while.

Reagmaster: Come on Blake Flake! Why are you avoiding me? Am I too cool for you now? Screw it, You better not be with a hooker in there!

Reagmaster opens the door to nothing. Anti climatic but Master does see a strange file on the desk and Master decides to pick up the file because he's a sick guy.

Master: The match card for week 22. I like this and I want to read this. So I am.

Master reads the file

Master: Diamond vs Stark? That sounds terrible, They are allies for goodness sake! And a musical performance by One Direction? The band was better when Zayn was in it. This is all terrible, we are going to lose viewers if we do this. Wait, Rhys Haze vs The Blade in the Preshow?! No mention of me? That's it, I'm changing this shit

Master takes out a crayon and the following match card was drawn
NMbHmwc.png

Master Edition

MAIN EVENT
Elimination Chamber Qualifying match

Buster Gates @SupaHeeroh
Joseph Diamond @CiV vs Anthony Stark @The Anarchist

3rd Match:
Champion vs Jack Rogue's Master vs Champion
Will Neilson @TheKingSonic vs Andersen Vega @Welsh-Wizard-97 vs Joseph Diamond @CiV
2nd match:
15 Minute Iron Man Championship Match
Noah Styles @Awesomenrh vs Robert Blake @TheFrostyBlur

In This Moment Musical Performance with a special guest appearance from The British Kid
ONE DIRECTION MUSICAL PERFORMANCE

Opening Match:
The Underdog Gone Rogue vs The Asian One In a Steel Cage Match
Jack Rogue @Geek773 vs The Scat @AfricanScatMahn

PRE-SHOW LUMBERJACK MATCH
The Reagmaster vs a Lumberjack

Last edited:

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You motherfucker.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
The video starts backstage as The Reagmaster is seen backstage just casually walking through before he sees Ryan Blake's office and looks with a smile on his face

Reagmaster: Maybe today is the day, my offer of higher pay and my own personal cameraman who is not allowed to leave get accepted. They better be.

Reagmaster knocks on the office three times and at the 3rd knock he shouts Ryan. No response. Master tries again. Knock, knock, Ryan. Knock, knock, Ryan. It goes on for a while.

Reagmaster: Come on Blake Flake! Why are you avoiding me? Am I too cool for you now? Screw it, You better not be with a hooker in there!

Reagmaster opens the door to nothing. Anti climatic but Master does see a strange file on the desk and Master decides to pick up the file because he's a sick guy.

Master: The match card for week 22. I like this and I want to read this. So I am.

Master reads the file

Master: Rogue vs Vega? That sounds terrible, They are allies for goodness sake! And a musical performance by One Direction? The band was better when Zayn was in it. This is all terrible, we are going to lose viewers if we do this. Wait, Rhys Haze vs The Blade in the Preshow?! No mention of me? That's it, I'm changing this shit

Master takes out a crayon and the following match card was drawn
NMbHmwc.png

Master Edition

MAIN EVENT
Elimination Chamber Qualifying match

Buster Gates @SupaHeeroh
Joseph Diamond @CiV vs Anthony Stark @The Anarchist

3rd Match:
Champion vs Jack Rogue's Master vs Champion
Will Neilson @TheKingSonic vs Andersen Vega @Welsh-Wizard-97 vs Joseph Diamond @CiV

2nd match:
15 Minute Iron Man Championship Match
Noah Styles @Awesomenrh vs Robert Blake @TheFrostyBlur

In This Moment Musical Performance with a special guest appearance from The British Kid
ONE DIRECTION MUSICAL PERFORMANCE

Opening Match:
The Underdog Gone Rogue vs The Asian One In a Steel Cage Match
Jack Rogue @Geek773 vs The Scat @AfricanScatMahn

PRE-SHOW LUMBERJACK MATCH
The Reagmaster vs a Lumberjack

Really, the triple threat with the World Champion, the IC Champion and the best damn wrestler in this place should be the main event.

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
You should have signed up bro. I would had you in the Steel Cage to teach Geek a lesson :p
I already kicked his ass back in TWF for my first US Title ;) but kicking his ass again would've been nice.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Really, the triple threat with the World Champion, the IC Champion and the best damn wrestler in this place should be the main event.
Well all 3 showed me no respect in the master interviews so this is what you get boi!

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Next Week on What Culture: The temporary PS4 League GM, with guest star, CanadianR aka NLSuplex. And I'll tell you how I would do it better. *ding* <3

Reactions: Mike Thunder

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Oh and I almost forgot, To help the people who browse the section, I will update the match card thread with links to the promos. It's easier for us to navigate through and it's easier to see if someones forgot to do their promo.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I already kicked his ass back in TWF for my first US Title ;) but kicking his ass again would've been nice.
I SUCKED THEN. I NOW SUCK LESS
Next Week on What Culture: The temporary PS4 League GM, with guest star, CanadianR aka NLSuplex. And I'll tell you how I would do it better. *ding* <3
(Blampied - 0.5)/10

=10.5/10

Hey @AfricanScatMahn. We must not let reag separate us with his evil schemes. We will steal his show and then Rogue and *The* Scat can hate each other. But we're ewr allies [HASHTAG]#4lyfe[/HASHTAG]

Look everyone, it's an ewr challenge injoke, it's a long story.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I SUCKED THEN. I NOW SUCK LESS

(Blampied - 0.5)/10

=10.5/10

Hey @AfricanScatMahn. We must not let reag separate us with his evil schemes. We will steal his show and then Rogue and *The* Scat can hate each other. But we're ewr allies [HASHTAG]#4lyfe[/HASHTAG]

Look everyone, it's an ewr challenge injoke, it's a long story.
Actually my preshows steal the show every show. You just can't see them because you are not authorised.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Actually my preshows steal the show every show. You just can't see them because you are not authorised.
I love how because you were so busy booking all this you have your most underwhelming preshow match yet xD hardly three stages of heli, is it (half of which was my ingenious idea btw)?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I love how because you were so busy booking all this you have your most underwhelming preshow match yet xD hardly three stages of heli, is it (half of which was my ingenious idea btw)?
The Lumberjack has a axe with him...I have nothing.